Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New York -> Alaska
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why there are mines all around the jump gate New York -> Alaska?
how can i get to the gate?
Discovery for yourself

Hint: Look close at the map of the field, something will stand out. That's how you enter.
i suggest you not let the LN or LSF see you there however... you DONT want to go there.... trust me.
Sarsae,

If you violate Zone-21 or get/pass the gate, the LSF will hunt you down no matter what system your in, no matter what your ID or affiliation, and no matter how much firepower and armor your packing. They will find you, and annihilate you.

But If you still want to... I suggest you play Singleplayer, as it shows you very well.
' Wrote:i suggest you not let the LN or LSF see you there however... you DONT want to go there.... trust me.

Indeed, dont let me catch you there or there maybe gunshots fired.
Z-21 is a classified, restricted area by the LSF and LN. They'll pew pew you if you find your way in.
Don't scare the new guy....

There is a way to go to alaska from NY.

But there are some factions which would't like if you do that, and there could be in-game RP consecuences.

Other than that, be happy
Pssh. Breaking into Z-21 is easy. Just remember to dodge and spam CMs.
' Wrote:Pssh. Breaking into Z-21 is easy. Just remember to dodge and spam CMs... For the rest of your life.

Fixed.
Whats this Z21, I don't think it exists.... (you aren't suppose to know about it)
Pages: 1 2