Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buddy linked me to an early alpha build video quite awhile ago, it looked pretty awesome. I just found the trailer and am even more excited now. Looks bloody amazing!
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1435...ttle_52709.html

Alpha build video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbjbbzOrCIg
You do only come on to post about new games.

Anyway, I've seen the videos for this game, and... I'm rather sure I will at least play this once, if I can.

Edit:

Bloody lurker... Hadn't seen that Alpha video. Must say, looks... Fun. Always liked the W40k universe, but I'm not a huge fan of RTSs, so I always felt something missing. <_<
The Game looks great !!!

I have played a long time Dawn of War 1, but Dawn of War 2 is bad i think... to much of Company of Heroes in the game ! I tought DoW 2 would be better...

Is the game Warhammer 40k: Space Marine just for Xbox 360 or also for PC?

If I remember correctly, it's a timed exclusive for the XBox or PS3... So delayed PC release.
looks cool, but i still like my little plastic space marines.(thinks about making a 10 ork squad run with a single unsupported walker)
Excellent! The more WH40K games, the better. Looking forward to this one.
I only hope they stay true to the story line. No science fiction genre is as amazing as Warhammer 40K, to my opinion. I looked at the preview video and noticed they did great with the amazing gothic architecture of the Imperium.
Warhammer 40k's books are simply amazing, some of the best writing ever, may it be blood lust battle scenes or twisted tales of political struggles for power through battles of intellect, those writers are impressive.

army wise, i have about 4k-5k worth of chaos.
The thoughts I had about this game are not fit to be uttered on the forums, that phooktastic it be. I was personaly hoping for the release of the WH40K FPS shooter a small group was working on a long time ago, but this is awesome too. Espescialy on the 360. Can't wait.