Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Haven't seen any: Thank to all admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I write this because I saw nobody on this forum saying thank you to the admins for all the work they did to bring the server back and running. These guys took THEIR personal time so YOU (me included) can continue to play. I think these guys well deserve that we say them Thank you for all the work they did so we can continue playing on this wonderful server.
the server is up??
' Wrote:the server is up??

Yes it is, but be aware of this:

' Wrote:I've noticed that there is a lot of people who can't connect to the server.

Those, and only those which have connection problems should PM me their IP address so I can check them on the firewall.
Remember that I need your external IP address, not the local one. You can get it by going to this site, and letting it perform a port scan. It will give you your IP address too.

Also:

Thanks Admins!!!
I congratulate you venerable admins for restoring the server. You guys each deserve a big medal.
' Wrote:the server is up??

They actually have some problem with their firewall blocking some player IPs after the server got resseted. They are currently working to fix this issue.
we have many many threads for saying thanks, but whats one more?

thanks.
OMG!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Thank you very much for the great job in getting the server up.
I was going through a bit of withdrawal but when I got online I was so happy I celebrated by dropping off a load of Rheinlan labour at Isehara. :rolleyes:
I must said thanks very much and indeed a fast job of you, admins.
Great job.
Thank you all..

*bows down and kisses the ground beneath the admin's feet*

Ive been sick the last 3 days and bored out of my wits. Now im better and have to go to school - the server comes back up.
Pages: 1 2