Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Very low player count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Logged into the Discovery Server earlier, and I only saw 31 people online.

I can say fair enough that its only just back up (Fellow Hoodlum you never said it re-activated, you lied to me and now I throw a razor hat at you. Fijian Style.)

Also, is it linked to this:
ADMIN NOTICE: Gimme your IP!

If it is linked to that, is it really that bad?

While I am very glad to see the server is back up, and hoorah to the people involved, but what is with the drastically low player count? Is there a mass IP block?:unsure:
Player count like this reminds me of back when I started. Got to say, had quite a bit of fun just now, even with the low count. Kudos to Dusty for Getting away, Kudos to Joe for making it fun, and Kudos to me for making them scared of me in a LF. This kinda stuff just aint as much fun when there are 200 people on the server and they are getting in your way.

' Wrote:Player count like this reminds me of back when I started. Got to say, had quite a bit of fun just now, even with the low count. Kudos to Dusty for Getting away, Kudos to Joe for making it fun, and Kudos to me for making them scared of me in a LF. This kinda stuff just aint as much fun when there are 200 people on the server and they are getting in your way.
It was bound to happen, and now I would like the honour of typing and submitting this.

I blame Zelot for the low player count.

Back to reality, it can be more fun with low player counts, but I just traded for 5 minutes then I got bored with no Corsairs to annoy/torture in RP.
' Wrote:It was bound to happen, and now I would like the honour of typing and submitting this.

I blame Zelot for the low player count.

Back to reality, it can be more fun with low player counts, but I just traded for 5 minutes then I got bored with no Corsairs to annoy/torture in RP.

Hey, my Phantom Slippy is around about the taus if anyone is looking for some trouble.

' Wrote:Hey, my Phantom Slippy is around about the taus if anyone is looking for some trouble.

Might I suggest no one tries to slip through any guard systems right now? It can be a bit messy.
' Wrote:Might I suggest no one tries to slip through any guard systems right now? It can be a bit messy.

how?
' Wrote:how?

Words can't describe. Take a transport into Lewis.
' Wrote:Words can't describe. Take a transport into Lewis.

NPC crazyness?
' Wrote:NPC crazyness?

:laugh:
Yup, the NPCs are controlling Sirus tonight. I haven't so many of them in a loooong time.
The complete lack of player pirates is almost made up for the the ridiculously determined NPCs that keep floating around and demanding all 8 of my consumer goods or whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3