Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brigands ZOI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was bobbing around the bar in Montbard base looking at the rumors and the CNS
when i stumbled upon this:

[Image: rumor.png]

Whoever wrote that rumor probably had it coming that a thread such as this would be made,

So my question is:

since about everytime i play the Brigands alone outnumber the lawfulls, and Gallia gets a bit empty at times.

I am asking, on occasion can the brigands come out of gallia and Pirate and gather technolodgy in the Taus and places like Kyushu and sometimes in Leeds? The problem is that the houses might take this hostility as an act of war, unaware that were unlawfull looters.

Discuss?
((BUMPO!))
Until further notice I believe that Gallic technology is supposed to stay in Gallia. Plus, what would the Council think if the Brigands screwed things up by robbing the place before they could setup diplomacy?
I guess that rumour somehow excuses the Brigand I saw in Sigma 13?

Or does it.
Bumps for less than a day are bad, and kind of greedy, especially with something so non-urgent.

I am curious to see how the council/brigand relationship will develop though considering we want gallia to have a good image in Sirius... We've already had some struggles and it's not even final release yet, this could really make things... interesting....

' Wrote:Until further notice I believe that Gallic technology is supposed to stay in Gallia. Plus, what would the Council think if the Brigands screwed things up by robbing the place before they could setup diplomacy?
This has been repealed, I believe.
' Wrote:*snip*
This has been repealed, I believe.
Oh really? *goes searching for some Admin notice*

Nope, can't find any. Think this is still in service.
Look at the Tech Use chart. At least, civilian gallia tech can't leave gallia.
Hmm okay, ID + weapons/ships of the same group seem to be able to go anywhere.
Recruit+ Gallic stuff however has to remain in Gallia
' Wrote:The problem is that the houses might take this hostility as an act of war, unaware that were unlawfull looters.

Damn right, they'd take it as an act of war...you're stealing stuff from 'em...they're not exactly going to say "oh, yes, please come and loot our tradeships"...

As for Brigand-Council relationships...Brigands are already going to be pirating the very people the Council wants in Gallia (or are they? Having civilians running 'round in a war zone can be detrimental to the conduct of a war...I'd think they'd want outside traders to stay outside for the time being, or, if they are intent on supplying the Council, definitely not to penetrate as far as the front lines...)

Brigands in the houses of Sirius?...Rogues in Rheinland?...I'm sure both would love to expand their operating areas...if only there weren't already pirates operating in them, and there was nowhere for the "new" guys to base out of...