Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To BHG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sirs and madams,
Today I had a most unfortunate encounter with a commander sporting Bounty Hunter IFF and equipment. While not an official member of your Guild, I have no choice but to believe that this individual somehow earned and is now violating your trust, since he is piloting a Bounty Hunter Battleship.
This person, flying a ship named Big.Bully, seems to think that having a battleship entitles him to be...well, a big bully. I saw him abusing his docking rights at Freeport 11, as well as the NFZ around that base. He regarded me and my reasonable requests with the utmost contempt, simply because I was flying a ship smaller than his.
You can find a full report with evidence on the NFZ violation channel here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30947
Should more evidence be required, you have only to ask.
Awaiting your response,
Peter Kristall
Channel Open
Comm ID:BHG Core Section,Sam Motion

The Individual Ship is not whitin our Ranks,we cant do nothing abaut it until Contact whit the Battleship has been made.I belive the Zoners will act on the NFZ Violation appropiatley.
Sam Out.
Channel Cloased
Incoming Transmission

To: Peter Kristall

RE: Unknown ships

This person - and their ship - do not appear anywhere on our rosters. Nor have I found any evidence of their activities in Omega 15 (which is also in my area of responsibility). Please feel free to utilize any necessary forces - including certain peoples who would actually enjoy it, such as members of the Corsairs and Order - in instructing this person as to the error of his ways regarding your operations. We, of course, will continue to honor the No Fire Zones around your bases.

End Transmission

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: George Graves--

We have contacted the individual in question and are attempting to get to the bottom of this. Rudeness is hardly justification enough to vapourise anyone, apart from a few Cretans I can think of, but this appears to be a little more serious.

Signed,

George Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--
Comm ID: Mal, for the TAZ

Apparently still boorish as ever, according to reports yesterday.

My compliments to the Core on its assistance in Delta.

Sooner or later..

Flip a coin?

23's!
Mal
---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: George Graves--

He is a dead man.
Signed,

George Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

Comm ID : Consul William Bishop

Transmission to : Chairman Mal

Sir

My Bomber is still in Delta, and other Mandalorians are also garrisoned at the Freeport there.

I'll go to the bar now, and try to sober them up. Except for the ones who fly better drunk, of course.
Incoming Transmission
To: Consul William Bishop

If any of your pilots need fortification in a liquid manner and you can't find it on the Freeport, please check with me on Dabadoru. After my ... dealings, to keep it polite ... with this person on questionable wedded ancestry, I will be happy to foot the bill for those pilots who function better in an intoxicated manner.

Attempted coercion - his name certainly fits. The disrespect that he showed, not just to regular miners but even to my fellow BHG| pilots and crews, indicates that repossession of his ship is in order. Especially since he mentioned - perhaps in jest, perhaps not - that he may be considering taking this ship to the Order, or even *shudders* voluntarily joining the ranks of those poor souls possessed by Nomads.

Kill him, with our blessings.

End Transmission
Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********27
Name:
Esther Carson
Target: This Channel

We engaged the Big-Bully and another Hunter Battleship that assisted it the other day, Sylnesia I think. They opened fire on the Destroyer "Megiddo" and destroyed it. Once his hull was reduced to its base matter, he somehow gained access to Dabadoru. Hell, we saw his hull buckle and start flaming. How he managed to gain docking access, I'll never know, though I expect some people need beheading at dock control...

Needless to say, he's obviously a rogue and should be denied all docking privileges on Bounty Hunter bases.

End Transmission