Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Border Worlds Ship list.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, can I get a list of Border World ships? It would be appreciated since I can't find any on the forums.
dagger, light fighter mk1
scimitar, light fighter mk2

rapier, heavy fighter mk1
switchblade, heavy fighter / tactical heavy fighter

sabre, very heavy fighter
falcata, bomber

dromedary, freighter
bw transport, large transport

... i think thats about the ships that are usually considered "borderworld"

in addition to those - there are many ships that are also primarily used in the edgeworlds or are at least based on the original vanilla borderwold design. - capital ships are usually not borderworld ships, but sometimes resemble them ( like the outcast warships )
Thanks, but I'm more searching for Transport ships.. The Firefly is a border worlds transport as well, correct?
EDIT: Well. At least people consider it border worlds.
no - its no part of any series. - the problem is ... do you define borderworld as a brand or as a ships purpose?

BW is usually a brand of ships - but the term borderworld as such can of course be applied to any ships that are not really used on a common base in the house systems. - in that case, the firefly is a borderworld ship. - but using that term might be confusing.
BorderWorlds Transport, or the Dromedary then.
Err.... Jinx, it's the Stilleto that's the Mk I heavy fighter, not the Rapier. And no, the Firefly is not part of the BW line.
First off I'll shoot my friend for saying the Firefly is A BWT.

Anyway, Thanks.
oh - rapier, stiletto - its all a blade with a grip, no difference to me:laugh:- but yes, you re of course right
there is a big diffrence. First off, the rapier is often non-edged, and is a stabbing weapon.....Stilleto is a dagger created to punture armor. And a falcata is also known as a khopis, And is a blade with an inverse curve, opposite that of a scimitar.
As far as I know... Even though it's already been listed,

Dagger
Stiletto
Switchblade
Scimitar
Sabre
Falcata
Border Worlds Transport
Dromedary