Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, after many years of being gone I finally decided to come back from my "Freelancer rest" and play it once again. I lost my account ID, so I'm going to have to start over. I forgot everything anyway, going to have to educate myself in the ways of the discovery server again :P

I do hope I don't owe anybody money...

Anyways, I hope to see all of you in space! Once I get over my problem thought, for some reason there aren't any servers showing up on my Freelancer.
Welcome back mate, enjoy your second stay
Thanks, I'm going to try getting this thing to work and then go ahead and try to enroll in a clan.
Have you got the latest mod for disco installed in the mod manager?
I have it installed, didn't load it up in the Mod Manager yet. I'm trying to look through the servers in my vanilla Freelancer, yet it isn't working. I tried turning off my firewall and reinstalling Freelancer and deleting my saved files, but still doesn't work.

Are there registry files for Freelancer that I could delete so they would refresh and maybe that would fix the problem? I can't seem to find them thought...
Wait, so nothing comes up? Ok, to fix that you'll need the Global Server Workaround, can get it on LancersReactor I think...
' Wrote:I have it installed, didn't load it up in the Mod Manager yet. I'm trying to look through the servers in my vanilla Freelancer, yet it isn't working. I tried turning off my firewall and reinstalling Freelancer and deleting my saved files, but still doesn't work.

Are there registry files for Freelancer that I could delete so they would refresh and maybe that would fix the problem? I can't seem to find them thought...

The Micro$oft server that indexed all the FL servers was shut down, cause they suck. I think there may be some kinda alternative but I dont know really. Other than that you can only see servers by adding -s000.000.000.000 to the end of target, or if the mod includes the IP like disco does.

Welcome back though.

The rules are prolly different so be sure to read em.

I run a help chat. It's mostly for new people but really it is for anyone with questions or who wants to meet people in the community. There is a link in my sig for it.
Alright, I got it thanks.
' Wrote:The Micro$oft server that indexed all the FL servers was shut down, cause they suck. I think there may be some kinda alternative but I dont know really. Other than that you can only see servers by adding -s000.000.000.000 to the end of target, or if the mod includes the IP like disco does.

Welcome back though.

The rules are prolly different so be sure to read em.

I run a help chat. It's mostly for new people but really it is for anyone with questions or who wants to meet people in the community. There is a link in my sig for it.

Thanks, I'll take a look!
2006?

138 posts?

Wow, you are like, the anti-Dab.
Pages: 1 2 3