Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after years of not playing this, I figured I'd give the multiplayer a go. After hours of trying to find the right mods I ended up here. ;-)

I've read through the rules, but if Ya'll catch me doing something wrong/ooc let me know and I'll change asap. Still trying to get some things figured out completely.

Looking forward to having fun with ya'll.
WELCOME

Don't forget to read the rules, and ask for help if you need any.

Enjoy your stay, and have fun.

See you in space
Welcome!

Feel free to ask for help if you might need any.
Welcome!

Indeed ask for some help if you need any!

Read the rules!

Have fun!

That's about it!

oh... and please god, don't become another mindless 'sair....
' Wrote:Welcome!

Indeed ask for some help if you need any!

Read the rules!

Have fun!

That's about it!

oh... and please god, don't become another mindless 'sair....

I was thinking about joining a Rheinland faction once I figured out the basics again actually ;-)

No mindless 'sair for me.
Howdy!

Welcome to disco, always glad to see new faces. As the rules have been covered I will skip over that. I am glad to hear you want be jumping on the Corsair wagon of doom right away (DDOOOOMMM!!!!).

Ummm, if you have questions or need help you can always ask on the forums. Additionally I run a help chat that is primarily for helping new members though it is also a great place to meet people in the community and network and what not. If you are interested there is a link in my sig.

Hope you have fun and see you in space!
Welcome.

People try to subliminally influence you to take certain paths. Unfortunately, I lack this subtlety.

Join a faction and do not buy a capital ship.

Skype me or PM tazuras if you need advice or assistance with anything, we should be able to help you.:)
WELCOME

im not trying to get you into the best Gallic corperation

actualy ^

JOIN EFL, <pm or skype me:P
The newb recruiter strikes again!
' Wrote:Hope you have fun and see you in space!

I'll have fun wandering around in Okinawa with your excellent directions :P
Pages: 1 2