Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: game crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I enjoy freelancer as a single player and have enjoyed the discovery mod. however when i land on gran canaria the game crashes and i am asked to senf=d report to microsft. I have not tried to trace the fault. not skilled or confident enough any suggestons please
Hi there!

First thing that comes to mind is that you may have SP enabled. Disable it to be able to play MP. Or you may have another mod active, disable that too.
Also, it is helpful to have a second character.

I have found that if I try to repeat the same docking action after a crash, it will crash again. If I switch to another character first, and then switch back, I can perform the docking action without problems.
*Uses Thread Necromancy, 2 Dots - Legitimate reason bonus added +1*

This happened to me just now. I'm playing it purposefully on Single Player mode, and it does this.

I just want to check out the various Bar flies and stuff on Gran Canaria. All I can do is look at the launch pad, though. I try to go anywhere else on the planet, though, and the game crashes.