Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crashed again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, this is the only thing I can think of, too many people are trying to connect at any one time, causing the server to have a fit, because in the 20 mins I've been active, it's crashed twice, the second right after the first, any idea what's up?
I believe we're being attacked....

It crashes about when I join too. I shot off two sentences to you, and on my third I get the red light of death. Some of the hair on the side of my head is missing; it's that frustrating.
Same problems here. Looks like an attack. Grr....
Hmm... I don't think it's another attack, there are still a few connected, but the Florida thinks he may have accidentally crashed it, dunno what's up... I think it's a sudden flux of new logins because you used to be able to (don't know if you still can) crash Source game servers by having a heap of people join at once.
' Wrote:Same problems here. Looks like an attack. Grr....

We fixed this, dammit. Why the hell would anyone attack us this many times? Dear God, this is dumb.

Especially when I'm trying to buy a cruiser....

It would simply be stupid to attack a second time in such a short time frame, I mean dude, we're on the look out for it now eh?
' Wrote:It would simply be stupid to attack a second time in such a short time frame, I mean dude, we're on the look out for it now eh?

There are eight people in the server. Yet when I try to join, I get the "Please wait" pop-up.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Same for me, but it doesn't neccessarily mean an attack, well lets hope an Admin pops up soon...
Well, I got back in... Waited a while though. Anyone else?
Sometimes I think that too many people trying to connect at once does prevent anybody from connecting at all. But there's hardly enough people active right now so it won't be a problem any more. Thus the server is struggling in other areas. Actually it's back, but how long for is another matter!
Pages: 1 2 3 4