Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Council of Zoners and Corsairs Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
||Incoming Transmission||
||Sender - Zoner Guard Capitain: Ariel Necrontyre||
||Location - Omega-49 - Peacebringer-II|||
||Data Conection Engage||

I have pretty sad news... yesterday my ship "Peacebringer" was destroyed by two Corsairs vessels: PFC|ORP-Redeemer and PFC-Lt.Gargamel.Callo. Actually let me tell what exactly happened from beggining of my tour that day. Peacebringer was docked at main spaceport of planet Gran Canaria, planetary dockers just finished loading Deuterium packages to cargo bay, my destination was Freeport-2 in Bering system, station completely neutral to Corsairs so I thought that I will fly throught Omega-47, Omega-5, Omega-3, Omega-7, Stuttgard, New Berlin, Hamburg and finally Bering with that plan I enter my ship's bridge and commence redocking manouvers. After few hours of flight to Omega-5 jumphole I proceid with engaging jump engines and Peacebringer jumped to Omega-5, my ship's long range sensors provide immediate informations about three ships in system proceiding on intercept course, so I ask nav-computer what ships and answer was: *Two Corsairs vessels, scans indicate that there is one ship, class GB and one ship class: LF/HF/VHF/Bomber also one unknown ship above sensors range, probably ID - Merc./FL*. I was calmed cause Zoners are main food suppliers for Imperio del Corsario and ussually I have very good relations with Corsairs and I'm making donations but this time was different. PFC ships called me and light vessel pilot sayed: "pay 6m or die", first I was trying to tell them that I am not their enemy and I was transporting cargo worth perchapse 2.7mln for Zoners in Freeport-2 but they don't listen to me, however I've get response of that kind: "10", "9", "8" etc. so I loose my patience and said without hesitation that I refuse donation, cause it wasn't even asking for donation it was attepmt of pirate a Zoner transporter. I have few images from probes that I've launched afront my ship minute before attack, here they are:

||- Sending Pictured Materials - do You wish to proceid - YES - NO -||
Image #001
Image #002
Image #003
Image #004
||- Materials Picked - ending database conection -||

Now, after You saw and hear what happened I have few requests directed to Zoners as to Corsairs and I have much hope for positive analysis. Dear Elder Council of mighty Imperio del Corsario, I understand that real and honorfull Corsairs have very good relationship with Zoners and Corsairs are pleased from our food supplies so as we are ussually pleased from fact that Corsairs never pirate us, only asking politely for donation which we pay gladly especially because I know that Corsairs have not easy life when they must continue war on several fronts. So I am asking that in name of our good relationships beetween Corsairs and Zoners, Elders would punish very hard PFC for their arogance in cases of political relations as for their absolute leak of honor, when they asking for money amount far higher than price of my actual cargo. I have no idea how You should punish them but I want only to know that Corsairs honor will not be tainted again by PFC and that I will receive recompensaate and apologies from them and in case of recompensate I think that It would be 20mlns for my ship and cargo. If dear Elder won't agree of my humble requests I have than other requests for Zoners Council. I want to have permission to engage PFC with few of loyal to me Zoner vessels and use deadly force as punishment for their crimes. Ofcourse if mighty Elders will agree first I think that punishing PFC for our own will not be neccesarily because I have much thrust in Elders competentions. That would be all... I am counting with high amount of hope for Your responses..

With all due respect for Zoners, Elders and all remained honorful Corsairs cause I hope there is much of them and just PFC don't count to this group:
Capitain of, now, Peacebringer-II: Ariel Necrontyre

|-Ariel out-|

||End Of Transmission||
||Disengageing Data Conection...||
||...Data Conection Disengaged||
Six million is outrageous. Most cargo with original purchase price + profit on a Whale isn't worth that much.

PFC-Gargamel Callo

:::Reply transmission:::
We didn't said Pay or Die....that is a lie and we have images to prove that. We asked for donation. As for it was a high lvl ship with cargo much expensive , worth about 10m . Like I said we asked for donation...than Zoner captain here tried to convince us that transporting deuterium was supplying corsairs itself. We and he did't have proof to say that he really supplies Gamma or any other base with food or any other things that are required for our people. After a while of insulting us ,I set the thing straight : " make your decision " i said and than he started the engines and started getting away . I said stop and opened fire and he said he refuses to pay as it is on images posted above.
Here are my images of the situation...Revan ... or what he calls himself , once said " if pirate ask me for 5mln i rather pay than die cause the stuff i'm carryin is more profitable anyway" i don't have proof for that but he maybe will admit that sentence is nearly the same like he said few days ago.

IMAGE TRANSFER complete:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3716/screen317.png
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/717/screen318m.png

(for now i have only this one. but tomorow i will add more as my friend who was on GB in this action, will send me them. This one is about the end, here is my last request after he frighten us about tellin on us to the council. And yes we used the PAY or DIE but after we weren't getting anyway. He was tryin to tell that we are doing OORP thing, that Cadiz base area isn't corsairs territory and mainly he was missing the point of donation which in that moment i just make straight , after few times , asking if he pays or not i just said "last request , pay or die" it was LAST request not the first one)

I ask you to wait till tomorow , till I add other images proving we didn't make anything agains Corsairs.
Wait with decision what you should do about it.
And if you decide it was our fault I will pay 30mln fine to Peacebringer and appologise for this action in public on forum to safe the name and honor of corsairs.

(requesting 24h period of time to add proofs)

::::End of transmission::::
Incomming transmission
To: people here

I do like how that Zoner tried to blackmail you by saying "go away and I wont mention you to the Zoner council". This, coupled with other evidence, is enough to lead me to believe that there was no wrongdoing here by the PFC pilots here. True, 6 million credits is steep, and I would have charged closer to two or maybe even one only depending on my mood. However, the space around Cadiz is Corsair territory, and it is up to Corsair pilots to charge vessels going through our territory.

I'd recommend to the PFC pilots that they charge less in the future, but I do not see anything wrong with their conduct.

You lost your vessel. You should have paid so you wouldnt lose your vessel.

Remember, though you are the main food supplier to the Corsair Empire, the Zoners tend to charge extortionate prices since we have very few other sources of food. There is alot of discontent between Corsairs and Zoners for this reason alone, and while we are trying our best to solve our food problem, we are still a long ways from doing so. The Zoners grow fat with credits from the sale of food, so I dont think its too much of an issue that some Corsair hermanos charge a Zoner vessel for trespassing. I would have been more courteous and charged less myself, but not everyone is the same, si?

End Transmission

First, to so called Gargamel Callo, I thought that Outcast are using Caradmine and It seems that not only them are quite known with this specific. And for Montoya as I said I offer two choices and I offer two only because I was having very good opinion about Corsairs to time when this.. incydent toke place. Now I offer peacefull solution to help restore Corsairs honor or unpeace solution to punish PFC for what they did. I don't see much sence in Gargamel's message but in Your there is much sence, I am not blackmailing, I only make warnings cause I understand gathering resources by taxing but this wasn't polite way of taxing and not even enought respectfull to be tolerable. If You Corsairs refuse and if Zoners Council also refuse even cause of Your refusal... my dissapointment will be stated and I will just be avoiding Gamma and near territories, perchapse I just star trading with Outcasts if when I trying to cooporate with Corsairs Empire I meet that response. It is not about ship or not even about money - It's about what is right and what You just said is goin slghtly as far as big red line called hypocrisy lies. I was trying to explain to PFC that there are things that they shouldn't do if they don't want to jeperdise Corsairs-Zoners relations but it seems You don't care about those relations... it's just sad and very dissapointing. I hope that Elders have different opinion that You both Montoya and Callo do, but I must say that my hope is getting lower with any passing moment... however it still exist. I must also say that I am intrestood what CoZ have to say in this matter.

|-Ariel out-|

||End Of Transmission||
++++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++++

Comms ID: Chico Benitez

Senor Necrontyre,
I am very sorry for the loss of your ship. It is truly sad to see all that hardware turned to scrap. I wonder what your next insurance premium will be?
You must feel very lucky to have got away with your life, which incidentally, seems to me to be easily worth the $6 million requested. You clearly believe otherwise.
I will admit that safe passage through Corsair territory for such a large sum is a somewhat inflated idea of what your cargo might be worth regarding shipping taxes but non the less, the request was made. It was refused, and at some point, a threat was made by yourself.
At that point, I for one cannot see any alternative. Making threats against Corsairs in their home space is famous for being adverse for your health.

As a side note, I don't ever appear to have seen you in Gamma supplying all this food you claim to supply. Can you provide supporting evidence?
I normally find most importers of food get fairly well appreciated round these parts of Sirius. As your name gets known, you gain immunity simply by being there. Something which appears to have escaped your notice.
Something else which appears to have escaped your notice is that threatening Corsairs with the supply of goods to Alpha will only double your taxes, the next time.....
...and on that note, I wish you good luck with your petition.

C.B

++++TRANSMISSION END++++

Thank You for Your compasion, however there is misunderstanding between us, I don't threat that I will provide Alpha with anything, I am just saying that I will not be having any alternative when PFC will blast my ship down any time they will see me or for justification for this blowning up they offer cosmic tax. And believe me, supllying OCs is something that I would rather prefer to avoid. Secondly I do not make any threats to Corsairs Empire, I make threats to PFC which I don't consider for true Corsairs from this incident that occured and actually there are no threats I am just asking for something like punish and I also offer that they would be punished by Corsairs themselfes. Finally about my life... I was lucky? I don't think so, ofcourse I manage to break with this without any damage but my ship and my cargo gets destroyed and that was 5000 units of Deuterium which I was delivering to Freeport-2. Perchapse now when I load some food and go to Crete PFC will tax me againa and tax will be higher amount of credits that You even pay for this food. Ofcourse this is quite weird that You pay incredibly low for food delivered and You gathering highes taxes. That is something like... well... contradiction? That way or another You can't be suprised that Zoners sometimes make price for their services to go higher.. WHEN WE GET BLOWNED UP BY YOUR SHIPS! Just think about it...

|-Ariel out-|

||End Of Transmission||
Incomming transmission:
To:Ariel Necrontyre

Dear Zoner, this situation is very strange. on oneside,you are saying that you dont refuse to pay donations, but pictures that i see say somethin different...that you refuse topaydonations. nad for me is different when someone say that is too much, and try to lower price that we are asking, and when he say:i refuse to pay donation...
And openly saying that you will trade only with outcasts in channel directed to corsair elders is not good idea, or you think it is ?...
And in then end, dont forget one thing. Corsairs need moneys, and we stop all ships around our bases that are not full of food for us. And when we stop them, we ask for donation.Or you think that when you are zoner you are immune to this?

globalo out

No senor Globalo, I don't think that being Zoner makes me immune to it, but I thought that fact that we support Corsairs that way or another makes me immune to it... but it seems that I was wrong.. and I would gladly pay a DONATION but there is a difference between donations and taxes, it seems I use wrong words but "I refuse to paying taxes" and I am gladly paying donations when Corsairs polite please for it, and finally it seems that bringing anything throught Corsairs territory including food will be only possible when I use carrier or destroyer to it... or mix of few of those ships. And last thing: Senor Globalo, are You speaking in name of Imperio del Corsario in whole? Or just in behalt of Yourself?

|-Ariel out-|

||End Of Transmission||
Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHB
To: All on this channel
ID Trace: Sebastien Coen, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49

Displaying...

Interesting predicament. It appears the Polish Fearbringers Consortium asked the unarmed Zoner ship for six "m". Outrageous. Zoners can and should refuse to surrender the letter "m".

Also noteworthy was how as "s" decreased as the time of destruction of the Zoner ship came closer. Next time I am in Corsair space I will carry some spare s' in my hold, since the number the PFC| has, has decreased.

Ariel, I suggest not trading in Corsair space, they seem to thrive on starvation. If you insist on doing so, bring a force with you for protection. I will also have to pass on my thanks to the engineers of the unarmed Zoner whale as it takes more than one ship to kill it.

Transmission End.

//At the very least it is a nice transformation from the usual "2m or die", combined with the Polish bit which is not even a race in FL as opposed to the usual [RUS] tag, and the lovely countdown which shows excellent, newfound RP. It is even more fantastic to see people who are supposed to be good role-players support this. Well done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4