Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Revive the RHA vs RM event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The title already tells everything.

I've seen a lot of new members on both sides lately.
What about geting more activity back to Rheinland?

Currently the RHA are mostly around the Omegas and kicking some Corsairs.

Weekly Battleslot? Or more random events or meetings in Rheinland?

What do you think?
// signed

Often i see 4-6 RHA in NB without any Millitary or Police. I fully agree with this. Would create bigger activity of RM players and RFPs.
Hell yeah. The RHA and RM both proved that they have sufficient numbers for this event to be resurrected yesterday evening. I'm all for it.

More RHA/RM encounters within Rheinland space outside of battleslots would also be great. Corsairs are target practice; try the Militaer on for size.
' Wrote:Hell yeah. The RHA and RM both proved that they have sufficient numbers for this event to be resurrected yesterday evening. I'm all for it.

More RHA/RM encounters within Rheinland space outside of battleslots would also be great. Corsairs are target practice; try the Militaer on for size.
I resent being called target practice. :(

Jking, I'm all for it (although I don't have a character in either faction right now). Good luck with getting it started and make sure you have fun. Who knows, might make a Hessian one of these days (Varyag will be drooling!):P
Might be a good idea to include the RFP , VF) and LWB| as well.
I'm for this thing to happen. Depending on the time of course.

I've been also toying with an event (RHA transport in trouble in Frankfurt idea) and did propose one too to perk up activity and interest in Rheinland. I haven't forgotten the idea and one day we'll set a date and just do it.
Yuuuuuuuuus! I count me in. ;)
' Wrote:Might be a good idea to include the RFP , VF) and LWB| as well.

I agree with this. Sure I'm in RHA too, but I want to be able to bring something different each week! Plus, it gives us the possibility of having bigger fights, which is rarely a bad thing. Would also let us do things like bring gunboats or maybe even a cruiser or something sometimes to spice it up a little bit.

Anyway yeah, always fun to fight the RM so I'd definitely like this.
My Rheinwehr character would be in if this happens. I'd love to get more involved in Rheinland.
You can count me in, i just purchase a crusier so i want to try it in pvp combat.
Pages: 1 2 3