Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I guess I found some kind of Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I just experienced something strange and I thougt it could be useful if I report it.
I docked to a gas miner in sigma 19. But immediatly i found myself in sigma 13, inside of an "Asteroid miner". Here if I click on the Bar icon the game shut down. That's all. I hope it could be useful.

The miners were never supposed to be dockable. just undock and everytihng will be fine.
' Wrote:The miners were never supposed to be dockable. just undock and everytihng will be fine.

I know... it should be impossible to dock them. Since I've been able to do it there is somethign wrong. This is exactly the reason why I'm reporting...
Lump, its a real old one mate. Comes up every couple of months or so, most people just don't do it.
Presumably its unfixable, otherwise I'm sure it would have been done an age ago.
Resist the temptation, as it sounds like you know they are undockable ...

Hoodlum
' Wrote:Lump, its a real old one mate. Comes up every couple of months or so, most people just don't do it.
Presumably its unfixable, otherwise I'm sure it would have been done an age ago.
Resist the temptation, as it sounds like you know they are undockable ...
Hoodlum

Yap. I know they are undockable (at least in standard FL). I done it by mistake cliking on the list displayed in the HUD (Cause the fog I did not realized it was a gas miner... I thought it was a station). I did't knew that this is a well known bug and I thougt it could be useful to report it; if I would have known it then I would not had reported the bug.
Thanks FH
Lump, the admins are trying as hard as they can to fix stuff. Right now they're concentrated on the constant crashing issue. Next time, just post in the bugs section, and leave it alone. The admins aren't perfect.
' Wrote:Lump, the admins are trying as hard as they can to fix stuff. Right now they're concentrated on the constant crashing issue. Next time, just post in the bugs section, and leave it alone. The admins aren't perfect.

Hmm... maybe it's due to my bad knowledge of english but I'm not sure I've got your point. Anyway, next time I will follow your suggestion. Thanks.
Srry if it sounded harsh, just trying to help you man.
you can by gas or h fuel or summit there really really cheap so its sometimes a good place to go
Yes according to the config files you can buy some commodites obscenely cheap at a miner, but.... if you click anything but "launch" the games crashes out. Rats.

o.
Pages: 1 2