Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello people!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well not quite new, been playing on the server for a couple of days now. Just though I'd pop in and say hi. Still deciding on a faction to apply too:P

Anyways, see you in space.
Welcome to the server, John. Read the rules and use common sense, and try to RP to the best of your ability, that is my advice.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me here on the forums, just ask here in your thread, add swift-cr on skype,
I can also get you in the Disco Skype Assistance Channel, lead by a guy named Tazuras, and it contains a lot of experienced people who can answer any questions you may have.
If you wanna join it, install Skype and make an account and login(If you've not done that already) , and then click this link and it'll automatically join you: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...t=0#entry567690

Also, if you spot a char in the game with the [The_Angels] prefix, know that we're there to help you get settled in easily and feel encouraged to ask us for help.

Oh and, choose your first faction wisely, though always remember that you're not limited in how many you can join, you can go around trying out everything and seeing what suits you best.

Good luck.
Hello there.

Good thing you decided to register on the forums, as it's an important part of our community.
Welcome to Discovery and enjoy your stay!
What Swift said!

The assistance channel is also a great place to meet other people in the community and network!

Have fun out there!
Mm yes, I did favour one of the military corporations to join first. Preferably the LNS, however that decision may change. It was originally the KNF but I don't see much activity from them around here.

As for RPing to my best ability, you won't find that a problem. Been RPing through various games that do include the odd RP server here and there. A added total of about 2 maybe just about 2 1/2 - 3 years of RP experience. I will be bringing several friends of mine to the server also:P
HELLO.