Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eh, what the 'ell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've actually been playing on the server for about a year now. On and off more like it.

World of Warcraft=soul sucking game. But, I've never bothered making an actual Introduction post, mainly because I don't really talk to anyone else ingame. I don't generally joining Offical factions, instead I just stay an indie.

I started out as an Outcast with a few friends, who also happened to get me into the whole Freelancer stuff. Tycho and Suralin, for those of you who know them.

They got me my first Sabre, that kind of stuff and it was fun, more so in my first actually funny RP experience, I'll tell it just to bore you all.

My character, Vrouw is kind of hot-headed. Quick to anger and piss off. And a SOB Outcast was insulting her, taunting her. So she attacked him, and since I'm horrible at PvP on Freelancer, I ended up losing. Tycho RP'd tractoring in her pod, and then the SOB turned to him, telling Tycho to drop the pod.

So, Tycho said "No" and attacked the SOB. This was the funny part, the SOB ended up losing all of his codenames. He had all Archangels.

He was so intensely pissed off and angry that Tycho blew off all of his codenames that neither me, nor Tycho could stop laughing.

Now that story is done, lemme tell you a bit about myself.

After being an Outcast, my next faction was something undecided and, I picked *gasp* ORDER of all things. This was my favorite Faction before Reunion, and it was great. I met quite a few cool people(Including the popular HeavyMetalQueen)

Got my first Gunboat as Katrina.Browns, a Corsair Gunboat, and it was pretty fun.

Of course, then I went inactive again, by the time I got back, characters were deleted and Reunion was in.

I'm a 16 year old, working on getting my GED finished and all that jazz, planning on going into the army and getting past basic whenever I get the chance. I'm one of the few gay guys who doesn't really show it, because I'm kind of well.. a perv most of the time. Strictly internet perv though!

Most of the time, people assume the fact that I flirt a lot with women(and men, which none of them seem to notice), I'm a pervy gay-guy-pretending-to-be-straight.

I'm kind of sensitive of my age, because I look a bit young, and being made fun of because I look young is one of my pet-peeves, considering I started on the internet at a young age, and since I wasn't afraid to talk on Vent and Teamspeak and that kind of stuff, I often got made fun of for my age.

I'm a hardcore game-addict. I play a multitude of games, from Counter-Strike, to Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, Starcraft, WoW, Warcraft, Rome: Total War, BMFE2, SW: BF2, Star Wars: Empire at War.

However, my most common game is WoW. I RP on Private Servers a lot, because I got banned from retail for being a perv to a GM who lacked real humor.

I'm pretty good at it, when it comes to PvP, which is most likely why I keep coming back to it. Considering I suck at Freelancer PvP, I end up going back to WoW just to heal my scarred ego of losing. =P

My side-games are Starcraft and Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, and Counter-Strike: Source.

I prefer to roleplay as female characters most of the time for some odd, unknown personal preference. I guess I just like RPing as one. They seem to offer more RP capabilities for myself.

For those of you who don't know, this name was originally to be a joke. Vrouw is actually Dutch for Female. A good friend of mine, whom was Dutch, always liked teasing me because I liked to RP as women. He said that my new character named should be "Vrouw", and it kinda caught on, without me knowing the exact meaning.

I've known it's meaning for a while now. So, I just use it generally.

I've been told I've got a pretty good gift for writing, but I never really apply myself to it. I can maybe get a fairly long, one chapter story done, but I can never really continue it.

I'm really hot-headed, and easily angered. My ego gets scarred when I lose, so I generally lose my head like an idiot. My biggest problem is my jealousy and my inability to hold my tongue.

Thats about it. I just spilled a bunch of my darkest secwets!

Hopefully I'll see some of ya ingame, and hell, you might even encounter me sometime.
Welcome!

I will now direct Watsas to this thread.
Welcome to Discovery. It sounds like you already know your way around, but anyway, If you have any problems, the community should help, especially anyone carrying the [the_angels] tag
<strike>thats alot personal information.
*begins sttealing your identity.</strike>

errr.... welcome.
Quote: So, Tycho said "No" and attacked the SOB. This was the funny part, the SOB ended up losing all of his codenames. He had all Archangels. He was so intensely pissed off and angry that Tycho blew off all of his codenames that neither me, nor Tycho could stop laughing.
Wow, that's cruel!

Quote: I'm one of the few gay guys who doesn't really show it, because I'm kind of well.. a perv most of the time. Strictly internet perv though! Most of the time, people assume the fact that I flirt a lot with women(and men, which none of them seem to notice), I'm a pervy gay-guy-pretending-to-be-straight.
Err, yeah.

Quote: I'm kind of sensitive of my age, because I look a bit young, and being made fun of because I look young is one of my pet-peeves, considering I started on the internet at a young age, and since I wasn't afraid to talk on Vent and Teamspeak and that kind of stuff, I often got made fun of for my age.
I'm 12, on here, we really don't care about people's ages, one of our admins; Virus was 15 when he began leading the [RM]

Quote:I'm really hot-headed, and easily angered. My ego gets scarred when I lose, so I generally lose my head like an idiot. My biggest problem is my jealousy and my inability to hold my tongue.
Just refrain from profanity, we have a rule against it here.

Quote:Hopefully I'll see some of ya ingame, and hell, you might even encounter me sometime.
I'm on Speed_Runner, and [OPG-M]Fenix

Oh, and:

[font=Book Antiqua]W[color=#FF9900]ELCOME!
Well, that was certainly revealing and terribly honest. Welcome. Thanks for sharing (and I am not being condescending, I really mean that). I know several other gay people in the community so you are not alone here.

Other than that, I love dark crusade too, I hear they are making a whole new engine for the next dawn of war game, though I am not sure I care with Starcraft 2 and all.

It seems you know your way around pretty well around here and probably know a lot of people, but if you'd still like to meet more I run a help chat that is also a pretty nice place to meet people. If your interested there's is a link in my sig.

Cya around hopefully.
' Wrote:I'm a 16 year old....

I'm kind of sensitive of my age, because I look a bit young, and being made fun of because I look young is one of my pet-peeves, considering I started on the internet at a young age, and since I wasn't afraid to talk on Vent and Teamspeak and that kind of stuff, I often got made fun of for my age.

I'm 14 and proud of it, so do not be ashamed! (proud and pimply!)

anyway

WELCOME!

see you ins space, i see your'e an Outcast, i'm the CEO of the Cardi-Cola Company,

Fancy a Cardi-Cola?
No, no, I'm an Ex-Outcast.

My character, Vrouw, made more enemies than friends in the Outcasts, so she defected to Order. Since she wasn't an actual Outcast. Born in New York n' all.