Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I AM BACK AFTER 3 or 4 Years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
' Wrote:Hey, didn't you forget someone? And he was Wolfpack.

I actually do remember, hell, these were times when I actually played on the server.

And welcome back.

Good god that was a long time ago.
Hehe Yea that was a long time ago. Hehe I remember still something happen with Wolfpack. I accedently blew up a credit he had droped into space and he put this outragestly large bounty on my head for it. Silly Old Battleship Heavy Morters. Always Blowing up thangs around them.
Hello Jessica. LTNS, tho I bet you don't remember me. Heh. I remember you. Hope you've gotten a handle on that hair finger you had back then too. Heh, not that I mind, but the new laws and such...a girl could find a lynch mob faster than a hair salon these days. Beware. It is also not like the old days in the ability to die fast now compared to back then. Knock that rust off that flight suit, or hit a new simulator before you launch, to make sure you don't hurt yourself. Heh. And on a side note, I think Igiss was reffering to you forgeting HIM. He was after all there back then a lot.
Well a lot more anyway... Look forward to seeing what the past year and a half or so has brought your Story. See you in space.
Welcome back Jessica.
Welcome.

Welcome to DiscoveryGC 24/7 RP. You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining RP servers. I thought so much of DiscoveryGC 24/7 RP, that I elected to establish my administration from the Tea House so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors.

So, weather you're here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome to DiscoveryGC 24/7 RP.

It's safer here...

...wait, a girl?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Welcome back! <3

And join the Consortium. Or atleast seriously consider joining the Consortium. We're like the new generation of the old clans, but better, and more inRP. Pls...

Pls...
Erm..It was only a matter of time before Iron stepped in...
Welcome back, Jessica. I joined this server a few months ago so we've never met but I'm no stranger to FL as I've played the game in some facet since it's release. Welcome back and I'll have to buy you a drink somewhere, sometime.

BTW, I hang out with Malcalypse nowadays.
' Wrote:So, that makes... what, five girls that play disco?

Welcome back?

We all know you're a girl on the inside, Kuro.

On-Topic: Welcome back person I don't know!
' Wrote:*snip*
...wait, a girl?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Welcome back! <3

And join the Consortium. Or atleast seriously consider joining the Consortium. We're like the new generation of the old clans, but better, and more inRP. Pls...

Pls...

Don't listen to Watsas, he likes to make jokes. Anyways, there's a small faction in here, RPing womens wanting equal rights. But it currently (and always) lacks some real females:laugh:.
*points to Golden Chrysanthemum Recruitment thread*
So if you feel like it, come over to us!

*points to the Rogue thread*

We have Ashes. And we have a Del hidden under the couch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7