Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I AM BACK AFTER 3 or 4 Years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HELLO MY PEOPLE I AM BACK!!!! YEEHAAA.... Its so good to be back For those who don't remember i use to go by (RM)Jessica or {ROGUE} MANIA! Its good to be back.
no idea who you are.

but welcome back.
What?
welcome back anyhow.

btw; full caps, relax it a bit.
Also your sig state you hoste a cosmetic clan.
Well, welcome back. Things may well have changed since you left, and from what I've heard from people complaining on the forums, there are a lot more rules and restrictions, so it might be an idea to read them again, and check sanction threads to see how some are applied. Oh, by the way, Liberty is now at war with Rheinland, so if you recreate your military character, then there should be plenty to do. I guess you already know that there are groups who you really should fear, so I won't go through all of that today. If you ever need any help, Tazuras runs a discovery help channel, and when he inevitably posts, you should find it in his sig.
Jessica knows her way around a cockpit, folks.

And, as I recall, she may even rival Virus for the Title of Disco's "Youngest Turk".

Hiya, Gal!
Mal
Ehehe. Nice Mal! :yahoo:
Welcome back! I think I met you on your first day in Pennsylvania. If not, here's to the future.

Angel Sass
I remember you....
' Wrote:If you ever need any help, Tazuras runs a discovery help channel, and when he inevitably posts, you should find it in his sig.
Shoot, now I have to post. I mean...

Welcome Back!

Don't have terribly much to add about gc. As for the help channel, it's a pretty friendly place where there is a could deal of casual discussion, almost always disco related, and it's a great place to meet people and network. If you're interested, what Sirician said.

Hope you find it just as fun here as when you left, if not more.
Err, I don't know you, but Welcome back!

With this you are granted:

+2 wraiths
+3 welcome-ness
+1 Barghest
+2 reading rules
+1 Armor upgrade MK 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7