Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A friendly warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, as the title says this is a friendly warning to all players.

Don't bother going to yaren base in omicron delta if you want to do missions there. I've been trying to get onto the job board at yaren for most of the day and can't.

Theres one other character on whose in omicron delta, an [AW]Iconian, who seems to have been in there all day without moving, saying anything etc. I think he's AFK on yaren with the job board open.

If so that means no-one else can do any missions there.

So if your intending to do missions from yaren, don't bother, you can't.

Also, yes I've tried leaving the bar and going back, talking to the other people in the bar, F1ing, everything. it doesn't work.

You currently can't get jobs at yaren.
Alright cool. Thanks for the tip.
I can fix that;)
I remember there was a time when that happened on Malta and Ibiza as well. I think it's been fixed by now, but I never went back to check, anyway.
I buggered off back to gamma, at least I know I can get missions there. I'll go back to yaren once I've got enough for the final turret I need to finish outfitting Desolator.

Though I'm definately not looking forward to having to go through the malvalda cloud a third time...
' Wrote:I remember there was a time when that happened on Malta and Ibiza as well. I think it's been fixed by now, but I never went back to check, anyway.

Its been fixed, I've done missions as Zetsumai on both bases.