Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Music problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I don't like to use the in game music. I know that I can turn down the volume, but sometimes when I alt+tab, it comes back. Is there any way to replace the music files with null (0 byte) files? Or perhaps there's another way to disable the music. Anyone know?

Delete the music folder.
Or use Winamp to play your music, you don't have to alt-tab then, you can adjust everything in-game.
I have the same problem.
The music is horrible, so I want to get rid of it.

' Wrote:Delete the music folder.

Kudos to you for the simple and efficient solution.

[Image: grandma-cookies-t-shirt.jpg]

(Insert "Goddesses" for "Grandmas". Mal)
I was wondering about deleting the music folder, but I was worried about it causin' problems with the game. I think I'll just rename it.

I did have the volume off in game, the problem is that I'm an Alt+Tab commando. Sometimes, when switching back to the game, the music would magically reappear.

' Wrote:I was wondering about deleting the music folder, but I was worried about it causin' problems with the game. I think I'll just rename it.

I did have the volume off in game, the problem is that I'm an Alt+Tab commando. Sometimes, when switching back to the game, the music would magically reappear.

Delete....the...frakin...folder.

And the one in the disco as well, it wont cause problems, i did it before.
I suppose the correct text that I should have typed would read:

"I had been thinking of deleting the music folder..."

I read the earlier posts, I know they suggested deleting it. But I don't like deleting things I may someday want back. So, I rename them.

Music.bak

Program won't find it, just the same as if I had deleted it, but if I want it back, I can just rename it again. See? I'll say that I didn't know Disco had it's own music folder too though. Consider it renamed!
how about lowering down the volume of your comp? did wonders for me, I do play off the laptop so there's an hotkey for that.