Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: spaceweed allowed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo Spaceflies.

I will just make an short intrudution of who i am.

Name : Johnni
Work : no, at school

Now in general, im realle an nice person, who has understanding of things.
I know when ive done something wrong, i might try to tell a little white lie, or pretend i didnt know, but in basic, we all now when we did something we should not do!

Atm im running my main char, MasterDk78, he is an neutral player. still at the beginning face, buti got my 1st houler ^^

anyhow, i get the fealing, if u dont step over somebody's toes in here, u will pretty much be fine ^^^

cya in space, and remember, dont smoke and fly, might catch the cold, if u offguard!
Welcome to disco.
About the last phrase: "If you smoke and fly you bound to get high"
:P

Other than that, read the rules and have fun.
Welcome! But that avatar is already claimed by Tazurus. *gets pitchforks, and torches*

Anyways, read the rules, have fun, play fair... You get the picture.

If you need some starting credits, /pm Speed_Runner
Welcome welcome to our nice (perhaps not sooo) little Community. Have a good time here!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them if you don't find answers with the search function.
Greetings! As others have said, be sure to read all the rules and obey them. They are pretty clear now, though their are a good deal of them. Most violations are for PvP though, so you dont have to worry about them as much until you start seeking it out.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. There is also a player group dedicated to helping people in game known as The Angels. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!

PS. Stop stealing me avy:P
*lights gas soaked club*

drop the avy, and you might get away with your life.

NOW!.....

*grins*
hey guys.

first of all i really wanted to say thx for the warm wellcome. Somewhat i felt really wellcome, and thats a great fealing.

2nd i want to say thx for the tech support who helped me getting in the game to play.
(aperrantly my virus defender was making freelancer blocking server)
Now i had to remove it, and is not protected at all except my firewall ofcoz.
so if any has any idea what will work with freelancer, plz share the info with me:)

3rd i want to say thx for the guy who offered me beginner help with ingame money.
I have not contacted u, coz i really think the exciting thing about freelancer, is to watch your character grow.
and last night i made my 1st big trade route, in my rhino ^^

So im getting there.

4th. OMG u have my avatar!! lol i allways used that avatar.. hmm ok no worries, i have some few other in my sleeve :-)

I will change my avatar soon!