Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well er yes, hello.

I saw lots of posts here about this welcoming thing so I decided to be a sheep and post one too:P

Hope to enjoy flying with you all soon andddd to get to know ya all!:)
Hai!
Hello! See you in game if you're in my time zone.
Hail and welcome friend!
Care for an Apple...?

Open services are on Friday, between the Hodge and the Podge, Bafflin'.

Kallisti!

Mal
Welcome to the herd. There are plenty of pirates out there looking to fleece you, so you'd best be on the lookout, and be ready to run.

[Image: sheep_racing.jpg]

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Always great to have new members around.:)
Quote:Welcome.

Welcome to DiscoveryGC 24/7 RP. You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining RP servers. I thought so much of DiscoveryGC 24/7 RP, that I elected to establish my administration from the Crete so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors.

So, weather you're here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome to DiscoveryGC 24/7 RP.

It's safer here...

Come on? I can't use this?
Welcome to Discovery! Read the rules, and feel free to ask what you don't understand.

If you need help in-game, feel free to ask a member of The_Angels, they'll help you.
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery! Read the rules, and feel free to ask what you don't understand.

If you need help in-game, feel free to ask a member of The_Angels, they'll help you.

I also happen to run a help chat in skype if you need help. It is also a great place to meet other players and network. There is a link in my sig if you are interested.
Pages: 1 2