Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, im william, my older brother is Alex135.

I look forward to killing you all :crazy:(or at least a lot of you, hehe)
Hello

Just make sure you are following the rules when you do it.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. There is also a player group dedicated to helping people in game known as The Angels. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Well, welcome to Discovery. Read the rules and sanction reports to see how the rules are applied, don't just go for the Corsairs because they had the strongest vanilla ship (Now every house has ships which can mount class 10 weapons), and if you decide to pick a fight with someone, there will be consequences: e.g. pick a fight with the BAF, and you can expect that we will place a bounty on your head and hunt you down with templar swarms.

This server isn't just about killing people though, so try to RP at least, and, as Tazuras said, have fun. Oh, and beware of the Keepers, Das Wilde, the SCRA, the Harvesters, the Xenos, Mon'star, the Phantoms and the cabbage hunter.
WELCOME

read the rules and seeya in space
Welcome to the great and almighty God Discovery.. Hehe.

Welcome to the great and almighty God Discovery.. Hehe.
Either ignore me or listen to me. Disregard that statement.

Welcome to Disco. Read the Rules, B00k 0f |\|073|) and the story linked in my signature.
Wellcome to Discovery. What else can I say? The most important stuff has been said. And read the Holly Book carefully.
You will die.

otherwise, hello.
The better you RP, the more you'll be respected. Enjoy Disco.
' Wrote:Hey all, im william, my older brother is Alex135.

I look forward to killing you all :crazy:(or at least a lot of you, hehe)
Great news KILL THEM ALL:)