Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need a new Forum Theme and Skin! 1980's Style Blue theme dont cut it
I kind of like it :unsure:
Use blue solution then >_>
I've got blue solution on now.
Yep, Blue Solution rawks. It's also the only skin my avatar really looks good.

To change the skin, look to the very bottom of the board, then there should be a little box with the language selection next to it. There'll be an option of standard, Blue Solution (click it) and abstract which is a nasty white skin.
I use Deep Blue, changed it once and it just didn't feel right. A bit like you painted your room in a nice color, but you still miss the old one.
I use Blue Solution, its very nice and looks very smart!
Well, actually we -could- use some new forum software, for 180$ you could get the newest vBulletin board, with updates for one year and indefinite hosting rights. Better looking, better database -> better performance. And yeah, far more practical, on this one you can't even select a bloody font, you have to do it manually.

I like the "Abstract" skin. Got it on now. Never really liked Blue Solution, it's like.. Ew.

Deep Blue was awesome as well.
' Wrote:I like the "Abstract" skin. Got it on now. Never really liked Blue Solution, it's like.. Ew.

Abstract was never my cup of tea...
Pages: 1 2