Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Faction: Guerrilla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I downloaded and played the demo last night. I absolutely loved it. My only comparison for it is Mercenaries on Xbox, but this time on roids, in space and giant walkers.

I never played the first one so I don't know if the stories are linked there.

Has anyone got the game? I am very strongly thinking of trading in GoW 1 & 2, and my Sega Mega Collection to get that game. I never play them anyway.

This is a sandbox with multiplayer, I'm thinking its a little like GTA, but purely destructible and better graphics. I loved the physics with the buildings, and the turret on the back? It blows everything to hell, or more to it the sky...

So, I want this game. Anyone else?:)
It is a great game online and with the ability to change most of the settings online so you can just make a private match with all your friends doing what the heck you like.
Its a must buy but the single player doesnt have much of a storyline, yet is great anyway.

Lets just say the towers and buildings are nothing compared to the ones you get to destroy in the actual gun, not to mention half of the weapons arent in the demo

get it, add me on xbx live and ill mess about online with ya:P
just watched the trailer.... epic :shok:
red faction 1 = amazing
red faction 2 = poo
red faction 3 = dont know yet
Thats it, I'm buying it tomorrow, first I must secure my backpack, get my soccer kit, then talk to a technician in the hopes of getting a 2nd PC! Only just more powerful than my current one, but its a back-up PC! No arguments.

Now then, I must plan my evening tomorrow night...
  • Get home from college
  • Check e-mails
  • Update my Cyber Nation and clan forum
  • Eat a burger and crisps
  • Get on Xbox 360
  • Eat some more food
  • Back on Xbox 360 till 2am
  • Sleep
Going to be fun.
Sounds like a plan and a half:P
Its usually my everyday plan. But I am mixing it up with cycling, PC time and watching Top Gear on TV. On Fridays I'm out in the local club in the evening.:lol:

Other than that, its usually my standard plan. But with CoD 4 and TF 2.
It sounds like what i do most days anyway but less burger and chips:P

But Tuesdays is Cricket for me:P
hence why i like it ^^
' Wrote:It sounds like what i do most days anyway but less burger and chips:P

But Tuesdays is Cricket for me:P
hence why i like it ^^
Cricket? Guh... Meh, I was a good bowler and fielder years ago, but batting I had some power, but I'd usually be caught out or accidentally get LBW'd or I smack the wickets myself :crazy:
hehe, well ive only just started playing but ive already been told that with a bit of practise ill be lethal, i lol'd at that:P

oh and when i get my new laptop ( so i can play on freelancer) im gonna be screwed for time, i mean- ive lost hundreads of hours of gaming! im appaled at the thought of that:D
Pages: 1 2