Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: getting startes in latest update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Tahoma]I just be aware that there?s a new update meantime. My problem is just it doesn?t start to get up to 4.87 update alone, nor can I find any hint to do so...Nothing about update anyway, my program stacks at 4.85, but won7 start either.
[font=Tahoma]
[font=Tahoma]I will be very pleased to get some help around this to get things back working, please.
The final version of 4.85 is out. It is not available by automatic update and you need to download and install the whole mod again. See near the bottom of this post for download links: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39728
thank you so far, cannon, for your immidiate help:)
do we have to do a clean install? (I did so already, but just in case people that want to cut corners...)
' Wrote:do we have to do a clean install? (I did so already, but just in case people that want to cut corners...)

No you don't have to do a clean install. I didn't, I 'restored backups' from FLMM, deleted the beta mod, added the new mod and activated it.

A clean install is recommended if the 'restore backups' option fails or you have trouble activating the mod.