Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Moderators required?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At the moment, it seems that Gronath:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9651

has dissapeared, as has QV:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=821

And now it seems that the only Moderators left are Dusty, Mal and Mwerte. Now, that may be enough, but the forums have recently had new forums added to them haven't they? Surely for a bigger forum, some new Moderators may be needed?

Just a thought... I'm sat here bored outta my mind so am coming up with crazy ideas:P

Seth
I don't think its necessary, but it would be nice to keep the ranks bolstered.

I support if its needed.
You forgot Athenian.
Many hands make light work..

I'm all for it, but you never know, they might bounce back within the next week or so....
' Wrote:You forgot Athenian.

Athenian is quite active, isn't he ?

I See You
and every admin also has more then enough rights to moderate forums if they deem necessary...
' Wrote:and every admin also has more then enough rights to moderate forums if they deem necessary...

We often do infact... The forum moderators consist of the admins, along side, Mwerte, Athenian, Dusty Lens and Malaclypse.

We do have two very inactive mods as well, and maybe it is time to get some new blood. We'll discuss some things.

I see you too
' Wrote:Athenian is quite active, isn't he ?

He is.
while gronath and verg are highly inactive and gone respectively and the forums are two mods short, i dont really think we need two new mods, since the admin team is rather active alongside the current mods, and they a good nuff job to keep riff raff offa here.

though, if its a matter of just filling the ranks, then yeah, disco is 2 mods short.
well, if it is needed, why not? As long as the elected persons show tact and respectful manners to other players, it will be fine by me
Pages: 1 2 3