Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hullovoo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone!

Finally dug freelancer out of my room, fired up vista, and got it working again!

so, yea, i'm Verossiraptor, and you'll find me in the omicron's!! :-)

see you guys in space!
Hello and welcome. Make sure you read the rules and follow them, they help keep everything friendly on this server, for the most part.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. There is also a player group dedicated to helping people in game known as The Angels. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Join a faction, or make a Freelancer. Otherwise, you're fairly limited capital ship-wise.

But you didn't hear it from me.
Welcome to our community. Be sure you've read the Holly Book, then you shouldn't have big troubles.
Welcome! Have fun, play fair, listen to the rules... You get it. <strike>If you need a loan, tell me</strike>
welcome.
Welcome to discovery dude. Hope you will have fun here.
Why omicrons?
' Wrote:Welcome to discovery dude. Hope you will have fun here.
Why omicrons?

well, i'm a corsair..... so, can't really go anywhere else without getting destroyed! haha
' Wrote:well, i'm a corsair.....

[font=Arial Black][color=#33FFFF]. . .