Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Pls respond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Respected Admin
I have played a lot in this discovery server.... i know the rules..... i always strictly to follow them .... i was not playing this game for some 30 days .. but today when i am going to play the game i found my account is banned my player ship name is
=REX= its a corsair cruiser with corsair guard id+ 10 mill credit
Core its a corsair gunboat with corsair id+10 mill credit
Wrath a corsair bomber armed with all Excalibur + nova torpedo launcher and supernova+2 mill credit
=VAV= a luxury liner with OSC id + 250 mill credit

I am sure that all these ship are mine and i was not involve in anything outside rule
these are all in one account

another account contain
Oblivion a Raven's Talon with img id
Rexxer a BHG bomber with recruit id + 6 IRON HAMMER CODE+1mill credit

there is some other account as a brotherhood account name
Anito Carvinez[+] a titan with all cors guns
this account is not banned but the character is deleted

its strange that my accounts are banned or character banned and
there is no sanction report ( i looked for it several times )
How could it be?
So pls look after the matter i think there is some misunderstanding happens in here

Rex
im not trying to be a jerk when i say this but....

I would paruse the RP 24/7 sanction thread to see if a reason is given....

And PM to a Mod, or admin usually is faster.
' Wrote:there is no sanction report ( i looked for it several times )

' Wrote:im not trying to be a jerk when i say this but....

:mellow:
it doesnt explain why a couple accounts are banned but it might for the one char that is deleted... most characters are deleted around the 30 day mark, for the exact one you will have to ask an admin, so that might be the reason you have a char deleted.
This sounds more like a server error, but you never know. Also I think the auto-delete has been turned off for know due to the DOS attacks. It also wipes at 40 days when it is on.

Oh, and PM works much better.
' Wrote:im not trying to be a jerk when i say this but....

And PM to a Mod, or admin usually is faster.
i played in that account in last one month and i have tried all the sanction report within 45 days but those are not about me
besides i don't take risks as i dont want to be banned
sounds like a character wipe....all mine did...if thats the case, there is little that can be done
' Wrote:it doesnt explain why a couple accounts are banned but it might for the one char that is deleted... most characters are deleted around the 30 day mark, for the exact one you will have to ask an admin, so that might be the reason you have a char deleted.
the problem is the total loss is around 300 mill credit + 400 mill more cost those ships and guns and equipments as those
One Luxury Liner
One Corsairs Cruiser
One Corsair Gunboat
Two Bomber fully armed with codes(Excalibur and Iron Hammer)
sure you're banned? Have you got the latest mod version? You can't use DSUpdate to acquire the final release.

If you don't have the latest mod version you can't connect to the server.
' Wrote:sure you're banned? Have you got the latest mod version? You can't use DSUpdate to acquire the final release.

If you don't have the latest mod version you can't connect to the server.
Sorry but i'm playing in discovery mod from more than 3 months i have three different account and two of them are banned and one's character deleted
Pages: 1 2