Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sort of new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i thought i would finally register for the forums as i have been playing on the server for quite
awhile now. I have read the rules, but i could probably take another look at them as it has been some time. I'm pretty sure i haven't broken any. I would also like to take the time to thank everyone who was ever part of the dev of this mod, as freelancer is my favorite game. I used to play back when modded servers were still fairly new, and discovery has to be the best i ever tried. Anyways i just wanted to intoduce myself to the community, and i hope to see you in space.
Thanks for saying hi, glad you like it here. Normally I go on about the rules and all that jazz but you seem to have that taken care of.

If you really want to get involved with the community, most of us stay in touch with skype. I happen to run a help chat on there which is to help people, but also to let people meet others in the community. I am also a member of many other chats and probably know at least one person in the vast majority of factions/chats. So if you are interested in any of that hit me up (link in sig).
Welcome here! As you said, if you don't remember everything from the Holly Book, have another look at it.
Hey, welcome to discovery GC, have fun, read the rules, play fair... You get it...?

Also, get a avatar.
Welcome to disco.:PYea you should red the rules and so on.. If you looking for an avatar you should hire licker.. looks like tenecety fired him:P
Welcome to the aquarium.