Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned three account but no Sanction report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Respected Admin

Strange that it happen again with me
now i am banned with my third account character name Rex ships fly Firefly
i just started that account with the help of my friend and i found my third account banned without any sanction report ..

Rex
Have you PM'd any admins? Did they respond?

Edit, I see Cannon lurking, he'll fix it! (I hope)
' Wrote:Have you PM'd any admins? Did they respond?

Edit, I see Cannon lurking, he'll fix it! (I hope)
yes i did
my other charecters are before 20 days ago but i hav created the charecter only 12 hrs ago
how could it be banned i never use any foul lang never bother anyone
Speed-modding? Or you got caught by the server security.
' Wrote:Speed-modding? Or you got caught by the server security.

No way i never used any kind of speed mod before 20 days
but before 2 months yes i hav used them when i used to fly small ship

Rex
Sorry I haven't had a chance to update the cheaters list but you have been banned for speed modding. I noticed that you set your speed so that it wouldn't be detected by the old anti-cheat software.

The ban is for 60 days. Please post again after 60 days to be unbanned.

' Wrote:Sorry I haven't had a chance to update the cheaters list but you have been banned for speed modding. I noticed that you set your speed so that it wouldn't be detected by the old anti-cheat software.

The ban is for 60 days. Please post again after 60 days to be unbanned.
but im tell you guys so many times that i didnt use any kind of speed mod when it got banned
besides everyone knows that the speed mod has no effect on cap ship

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I AM BANNED 20 DAYS AGO BECAUSE I USED SPEED MOD 2 MONTHS AGO??????
IS THIS POSSIBLE???
THEN WHERE ARE THE SANCTION REPORTS?????
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THAT I USED SPEED MOD????
' Wrote:but im tell you guys so many times that i didnt use any kind of speed mod when it got banned
besides everyone knows that the speed mod has no effect on cap ship
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I AM BANNED 20 DAYS AGO BECAUSE I USED SPEED MOD 2 MONTHS AGO??????
IS THIS POSSIBLE???
THEN WHERE ARE THE SANCTION REPORTS?????
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THAT I USED SPEED MOD????

Which version of FLMM are you using

FLMM 1.4 beta is buggy and doesnt de-activate speed mod properly, so it could still be active.

Uninstall FLMM 4.0 and install the less buggy FLMM 1.31 verson
You are banned because you used a speed mod yesterday. Capital ships do not thrust at 240 and no ship cruises at 400.

There's no way a problem with any version of FLMM could have accidentally cause this behavior. The files that control your engine speeds were replaced by new copies when you installed the final release of 4.85.

I've updated the modders thread and added everybody caught in the last 10 days or so. The character names you were cheating on are recorded here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18649

You may appeal your ban in this thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10755
' Wrote:You are banned because you used a speed mod yesterday. Capital ships do not thrust at 240 and no ship cruises at 400.

There's no way a problem with any version of FLMM could have accidentally cause this behavior. The files that control your engine speeds were replaced by new copies when you installed the final release of 4.85.

I've updated the modders thread and added everybody caught in the last 10 days or so. The character names you were cheating on are recorded here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18649

You may appeal your ban in this thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10755

ok i got it for Rex it got banned i realise that but what about
=REX=
=VAV=
Core
Rexxer

all these are in different account and i played this without using speed mod before 20 days ago and it banned 20 days ago
may i know why and how?
Pages: 1 2