Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Welcome to Omega 52!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
+++Coalition Visa Application+++

Name of ship's pilot/captain: Helmut Pajo
Name of vessel: LWB|Schoenen.Hafer
Class of vessel: Behemoth
Faction Affiliation: Landwirtrechtbewegung
Full explanation of visit's purpose: Goodwill and the transit of supplies to and fro. Strengthen the ties between two groups committed to the rights of the common worker and enable them to supply each other.
References from Coalition officials: Commodore Rokossowsky, Commander Theodor Maximilian
' Wrote:+++Coalition Visa Application+++

Name of ship's pilot/captain: Helmut Pajo
Name of vessel: LWB|Schoenen.Hafer
Class of vessel: Behemoth
Full explanation of visit's purpose: Goodwill and the transit of supplies to and fro. Strengthen the ties between two groups committed to the rights of the common worker and enable them to supply each other.
References from Coalition officials: Commodore Rokossowsky, Commander Theodor Maximilian

To: Helmut Pajo
Comm. ID: Lieutenant Boris Andropov

+Communications Opened+

Guten Tag, Herr Pajo!

The people of the Coalition and their defenders, the SCRA, will be most glad to receive you upon our bases in the near future. We shall let you know as soon as your papers have been verified and your references checked. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Yours,

Lieutenant Boris Andropov

Coalition Customs, Excise and Border Control

+Communications Closed+

--- Incoming Transmission ---
- To: Coalition Border Control

Name of ship's pilot/captain: Cadmus

Name of vessel(s): The Phraya

Class of vessel(s): Shire Bretonian Container Transport. Heavily modified before and after being commandeered in the name of revolution. As soon as certain organic life-support systems and habitats can be safely removed, the ship should outlive its usefulness and be exchanged for something more useful. Notification of new ship will be made to any interested parties.

Faction Affiliation: Independent Transponder. Commonly associated with revolutionaries and to a lesser extent, pirates, of all kinds. Transponder is kept blank due to certain complications that may arise due to lack of foresight on certain parties.

Full explanation of visit's purpose: To trade with the Coalition and help bring in goods that are needed an unavailable, thus helping their (and my) overall goals against the governments of Sirius. Also, to expand my relations with the forces of Sirius who aim to destroy and overthrow the Sirian governments and install less corrupt and more just regimes.

References from Coalition officials: None. Private comms are available for an exchange of messages, if need be.

My Personal Logs may be of some information.
Private comms are always open for more discussion, should the need arise.

(// The ships' name in-game is Cadmus~The.Phraya)
To: Cadmus

+Communications Opened+
Privet, sir.

Unfortunately, due to your somewhat undecided political allegiances, suspicion of illegal drug smuggling and potential anarchist sympathies, you will not be receiving a visa.

My apologies,

+Communications Closed+

Name of ship's pilot/captain: Auxiliary vessel, captain changes based on assignment
Name of vessel(s): [RHA]RHT-Raeuber
Class of vessel(s): Borderworlds Transport
Faction Affiliation: Red Hessians (Red Hessian Army)
Full explanation of visit's purpose: Building the bonds of friendship between our two organisations by supplying crucial cargo to both our war efforts in a feat of mutual help.
To: Red Hessian Army Command

+Communications Opened+
Guten Tag, my revolutionary brothers.

I am pleased to offer a visa to the crew of the [RHA]RHT-Raeuber, thanks to the references provided by our envoys in Rheinland, who say good things about your organisation.

The visa will take some time to process, and in this time we will have to vet any potential captains of your vessel. You shall be notified as soon as the visa is awarded.

Yours,

+Communications Closed+
Name of ship's pilot/captain:
Karl Kuerbis
Name of vessel(s): LWB|Grosser.Kuerbis
Class of vessel(s): Behemoth class transport
Full explanation of visit's purpose: The purpose would be two-fold. For the first, official business: the main goal would be to further cooperation between our two groups. The LWB will be glad to provide surplus food supplies and the like. The second is personal; As a former-Chef, I am quite interested in learning about the rich Coalition culinary traditions.
To: Karl Kuerbis

+Communications Opened+
Guten Tag, Herr Kuerbis.

Your faction has a good reputation with our militants and activists in Rheinland. Like your comrade, Helmut Pajo, you will be awarded a visa when the paperwork is verified.

We shall let you know when it is ready, and look forward to this cultural exchange.

Yours,

+Communications Closed+

Name of ship's pilot/captain: Klaus Schneider
Name of vessel(s): No name for the ship, just my own.
Class of vessel(s): "Odin" Red Hessian Very Heavy Fighter
Faction Affiliation: Volksfront, Bundschuh armed forces

Full explanation of visit's purpose: It's been awhile since the Bundschuh have had a good discussion with our esteemed friends in the SCRA. Given our precarious situation due to the war- and a few diplomatic... eccentricities... with the Outcasts and the Corsairs (made a little more dangerous with the Outcasts and Red Hessians in their present state of affairs), the future is cloudy. Both of us have managed to expand, but I fear that it may not be enough. I've heard that now and then you have encounters with those demons we so quaintly call "Das Wilde", and given the latest reports of their strength- and their successes in Bretonia- I fear for us all. Not to mention the possible threat from this... "Gallia"...

However, there is somewhat of a lull in the tides washing around us, and I would like to take the opportunity to open talks between us once again. Perhaps there is a way we may be able to help each other in these dark times, be it an exchange of technology, of assistance, or only of hope. There is precious little of it these days, at least in Rheinland.

Oh, there is a possibility that one of my star pilots, a man named Konstantin Preus, may be able to join me. I would like to request a visa on his behalf as well, as a bodyguard as much as a source of more recent information. He has flown with the Coalition more than I have, or so I am told. If necessary I can have him submit a separate visa request.

References from Coalition officials: I have flown wing with 'Ares' himself on at least one occasion (sorry about my sister shooting you down, by the way- my family is a bit fragmented, to put it lightly), and from what I've heard my mother has interviewed him twice. The specifics of previous encounters with other Coalition pilots escape my memory, but I do remember a few of them.

Should you be interested, please contact me with a time that we can discuss things. While I hope this lull in the storm lasts, I do not wish to leave certain affairs unattended for too long in case there are scheduling conflicts I am not aware of. I thank you in advance. Long live the free working man!

Klaus out.
Transmission Source: Andreas Proll, Council of Unioners
Destination: SCRA Border Control

Name of ship's pilot/captain: Support Vessel assigned to Captain Volker Speitel
Name of vessel(s): AU-Orion
Class of vessel(s): Pirate Transport
Faction Affiliation: Unioners, Alster Union
Full explanation of visit's purpose: We are willing to haul consumer goods to our revolutionary brothers in Omega-52 and ship back anything useful to aid our war efforts on the Liberty border.
References from Coalition officials: The classified data below should reveal how our old comrades assisted the Coalition in their operations.

Data_1
Data_2
Data_3

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20