Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Errant.Venture needs....a Makeover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*****BEFORE WE START PLEASE DONT FLAME I JUST NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS*****

ok sooo....ever since the update from .84 to .85 beta i have missed my RM-1 Dessie.....dont get me wrong i loved the Beauty of the RM-2 but since it was outcast, and i rogue, i was forced to abandon it.....i went back to Rogue GB, even did a stint in a junker turanic raiders freighter and a Recyler bomber...but ever since the update....being a plague on NY hasnt been as fun

maybe its the fact that unfortunately Errant.Venture is FAMOUS....and within moments of arrival every LN player has switched to a cruiser, or battlecruiser, and LPI puts out a SOS on all frequencies (kudos i really didnt expect you all to be that organized)

maybe its because i find my imagination dwindling at a frightful rate....

all i know is im uncertain as to if i actually want to fly a scylla destroyer....Im taking suggestions...

so here is what i would like:

1.Faction Suggestions....who could Errant turn to?
2.Ship suggestions....selling the scylla and its armament would be a loss...monetarily, but i can always make it up, so lets not worry about that...
3.I NEED A DECENT BIO....i find that when i start to try to write one, i get 50% done, reread it, find it too cliche, or completely boring *yawn*....its a bad habit i have...i have about 50 or so 5 subject notebooks half filled with short stories and never meant to be finished novels.....I BLAME MY ADHD and MTV

With that said....let the brain storming begin....particularly helpful ppl may recieve monetary compensation ingame, or Bio Credits......but Errant has become....stagnant

AND.......

wait for it *looks at watch*........

GO
I would suggest a Barghest with nova torpedo, supernova and TCD. You'll be more fearsome, as you can "strike and retreat into the shadows" so to speak, more so than a Destroyer.

Faction- stay Liberty Rogues.

Bio... well keep making drafts and pick the one you think is best. If you don't like them, don't scrap them - keep and send to other people for them to review.

Tbh, most of my fun in Liberty was on a Guard DIed Xeno startracker...fun RP, fun interactions and the thing actually packs quite a punch.

Try piloting a Bloodhound on the Rogue side, you have no idea how fun it is to pirate adv trains in a mkI fighter with class 3 guns.
great replies so far, i appreciate it guys....so far the poll is for Errant to stay Rogue.

Throwing it out there...if Errant was somehow compelled to change....what would be the most logical course of action?
Fly a Greyhound. It is a very humbling beast, yet still powerful enough to hold its' own. x4 Sammaels and a TCD is all you need for piracy.

And remember the most important rule: Liberty Rogues are pirates. We have no reason to attack local law enforcement, there's no money in it. And as a pirate, that should be your primary concern, making money.
I must say... Famous? Not really. Every time we hear that there's a certain Destroyer attacking Manhattan, we tend to have a synchronized facepalm, followed by a slow, weary and sighful stroll to our bomber squads. Now, maybe you've humbled in your absence, but I second Nighthawk's statements.
Get a Barghest, it's the best ship in the game for piracy. If the cops find you, you run. Your goal is making cash, not fighting the navy. And you'll get plenty of RP if you do it properly.
' Wrote:I must say... Famous? Not really. Every time we hear that there's a certain Destroyer attacking Manhattan, we tend to have a synchronized facepalm, followed by a slow, weary and sighful stroll to our bomber squads. Now, maybe you've humbled in your absence, but I second Nighthawk's statements.

It's less an SOS we put out than a "clean-up on aisle five".