Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Zoner Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: Julia.png]
.:Comm ID: LSF Julia Wolfe:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Beta 2:.

I must inform you of a number of Zoner ships have been encroaching on restricted LSF space. We cannot have anyone using it as a short-cut into Liberty, we regret to inform you that a Zoner vessel was intercepted and destroyed for violation of the official secrets act. Now we know you are in league with the Order and should we find any of your vessels in LSF space they will be detained or destroyed if necessary, as we find it disturbing and you could be spying for your allies.

Director of [color=#FF0000]**CLASSIFIED**
Miss Julia Wolfe

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Trace......... Impossible:.
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Chairman, Council of Zoners
To: Director Wolfe, LSF

Subject: Tsk tsk!!

My dear Madam Director,

Of course this Council realizes and acknowledges the duty and right of Houses to protect their secret... "stuff".

You did what you had to do, and the Council has no issue with that atall, atall.

The only small "niggle" I have personally is your use of the phrase "in league", Julia. I believe "benign buddies" would be more appropos. We only play in the Leagues against the "Blue Meanies", actually. I think the series stands at 6 and 3 right now, with one tie game, and one "rained out".

If you would care to send whatever particulars you have under private cover, I will encourage the full Council to make its own "inquiries" concerning the matter. It's the least we can do after your polite treatment of our little "demonstration" against "collard greens" in New York yesterday. ..tastes worse than cabbage, actually.

Warm regards, and nice suit, by the way!

Chairman Mal
.::Incoming Transmission::.
Message to : Director Julia Wolfe, LSF
Comm ID: (]c[)Yev.Lightwing
Subject: Zoners in Restricted LSF space

Dear Director Wolfe, this is Yev Lightwing of the ZTC.

***Message scrambled***
****Static****

It seems that one of my associates was in fact traversing through LSF restricted space, for which he would like to seriously apologize for. It appears that he entered Zone 21 in an attempt to reach the Zoner rally on time....*sigh*
The ZTC held a meeting recently where we discussed the importance of Zone 21 to the state of security in Liberty and how vital it is for no one to ever enter that space. Our supervisors will try to do everything possible to keep every member of our organization away from that area.

In addition, we wish to emphasize what Mr.Mal has stated by adding that the only league we are in with the Order is the one which aims to prevent the Nomads from destroying the human race.

Sincerely,
the Zoner Trading Consortium (]c[)

.::End of Transmission::.
Comm ID: Chairman Mal, CoZ

*shuffle shuffle*

Ms. Wolfe,

Are we shiney on this one?

Please advise,

Mal

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: Julia.png]
.:Comm ID: LSF Julia Wolfe:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Beta:.

My apologies. I have been busy with intercepting two Zoner Juggernauts that decided to use our restricted space to enter the New York system. The LSF and the Navy managed to convince them to leave Liberty.
Now sir, when ships of this size come to our sovereignty, that comes across as an act of war. I recommend you investigate these incidents, its not the first time this has happened. Next time we wont allow the vessels to escape.

Director of [color=#FF0000]**CLASSIFIED**
Miss Julia Wolfe

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Trace......... Impossible:.
Comm ID: Chairman Mal

Director Wolfe,

To paraphrase an ancient Terran tune: "How can you miss us if we won't go away..", eh?

Also I humbly submit another old "saw": "Show me the money!"

In other words, it is difficult to honor your requests without the specifics of what you are "requesting".

I'll be happy to look into this matter, and exert whatever influence I can, Director; however, If I may once more burden you with quotations, this time from the Zoner Registry:

"(Disclaimer!: The Council of Zoners has no influence over, or responsibility for, the actions of unregistered Zoners."

Again, Ms. Wolfe, my comms are always open.

Malaclypse, Chairman,
Council of Zoners