Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery! Guten Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just want to say hello to everyone in game and forum. I just picked up FreeLancer again about 3 days ago and have gotten off to a great start thanks to the help of a few new friends. I have a trader character, Arcantos, who is currently sporting a mammoth and another character, Jacob.Klein who is working hard to join the Rheinland Military. My skype is arcantos0202. Once again, just wanted to say hello and try to integrate into the community. I just wish we could get a few more people on Kindred's Teamspeak Server.
Hello again! Welcome to Discovery! And yes, we do need more people on our TeamSpeak server. Anyways, there is a discovery help skype channel that Tazuras has which is friendly and helpful to all new to this server. Have fun, roleplay and hope you enjoy it here.
Hey, welcome! You probably know the rest. Read the rules, have fun, play fair, <strike>die under my guns</strike> and err... have more fun.
' Wrote:Anyways, there is a discovery help skype channel that Tazuras has which is friendly and helpful to all new to this server.

It's also a great place to meet people:P. More info past the sig link if you are interested.

Other than that, glad you are interested in a faction that is not flooded, I always like new players joining groups that arent in liberty or the omicrons.

There's a lot of rules, but they really help keep things in RP and civil, so be sure to read em and understand em.

other than that, welcome and have fun!

Ya, Ive gotten tons of help from the people in Teamspeak and from lots of random individuals in-game. I have read all the rules, know how to RP, and have read the background story to Freelancer and Discovery. I already got a trader and everything seems to be going good. Thanks for the warm welcomes!
i got a twin brother
' Wrote:i got a twin brother
Wow, I guess i do too... I had no idea.
' Wrote:Wow, I guess i do too... I had no idea.
and both rheinlanders
' Wrote:and both rheinlanders
Ya, that truthfully is just a coincidence and amazing
Very funny coincidence. Welcome!
Pages: 1 2