Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Pirate Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who can use em? and I'd like facts Not what you might think is allowed???
I'd have to say Rheinland Pirates. LWB, Bunds, Unioners (if their Guard ID allows it, I think Unioners can't use cruisers). Primarily it's an LWB ship. Also, Junkers too I'd imagine, though Rheinland Junkers.
Bundschuh can't use cruisers. So basically LWB and Unioners. The LWB faction has one that's never used, I think the Unioners were thinking about one. Das Wilde has one, I think a few indie junkers have one, maybe some indie rheinland unlawfuls.
' Wrote:I'd have to say Rheinland Pirates. LWB, Bunds, Unioners (if their Guard ID allows it, I think Unioners can't use cruisers). Primarily it's an LWB ship. Also, Junkers too I'd imagine, though Rheinland Junkers.

So outcasts cant use em, not even if they RP Outcast Traitors who are banished from all Outcast bases? thus since Rheinland pirates are neutral could this be a viable Option??
Hessians use it too as a light cruiser. I have seen a few RP it nicely.

bBut yeah, LWB Hessians Junkers I think.

It is a Junker ship at its heart being salvaged and all.
Outcasts are white with LWB, Hessians and Unioners, so with a forum RP story you can use it.
Unless the rules have changed since this link its

Bundschuh
Junkers
LWB
Phantoms
Red Hessians
Unioners

& Possibly if RP properly
Outcasts
Zoners
If an outcast traitor wanted to buy s RPC its unlikely the junkers would sell them one as they are friendly with the OC , but RH might possibly do it
' Wrote:If an outcast traitor wanted to buy s RPC its unlikely the junkers would sell them one as they are friendly with the OC , but RH might possibly do it

If it was an Outcast traitor, depending on the specifics, I can imagine them working out a deal in the matter. Are we talking traitor as in helping Corsairs or traitor as in dislike Maltese politics?
' Wrote:If it was an Outcast traitor, depending on the specifics, I can imagine them working out a deal in the matter. Are we talking traitor as in helping Corsairs or traitor as in dislike Maltese politics?

We havent exactly hepled the Corsairs but we have sided with CR against the Outcast imperials!
Pages: 1 2