Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is it against rules to RP a Battleship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I wondered about that, wished to make a RNC and a LNS, but i simply cannot be bothered to spend 700 million + on guns and armor and stuff only to get some RP experience.

Is it against server rules to Rp a battleship in a starflier for example, do I need a guard ID and all that and most importantly, should I need a BS license.
I RP a cruiser in a transport.
... Although that's part of a character's delusion.

Past that, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here.
Well you are going to have a hard time defending your area from the other BS you will have to use it against.

-edit- you could do it but you would be a joke on second thought. It would just promote lolling on an epic scale.
' Wrote:I wondered about that, wished to make a RNC and a LNS, but i simply cannot be bothered to spend 700 million + on guns and armor and stuff only to get some RP experience.
Is it against server rules to Rp a battleship in a starflier for example, do I need a guard ID and all that and most importantly, should I need a BS license.

Your RP woud kinda fail when you die by StarTracker *Laughs*

It's not going to be a PVP char. Ill sit 50k above the plane and RP.

' Wrote:Your RP woud kinda fail when you die by StarTracker *Laughs*

....right. Anyone else?
You might as well do it on the forums, if you're not going to directly interact with players, because they'll speak to someone who's not even around.

There are plenty enough ways to interact with people even if you are not in visual sight, look at the Keepers for example.
I did it before. When I Rped my battleship being constructed, I used a starflea with the same name as my ship, then parked inside the Dreadnought that is underconstruction in Norfolk.

I really don't see why it would be against rules.

What about the ID and IFF tho?
At the time I just did navy IFF/ID.

Though after I did buy the dreadnought I did convert that flea into a camera ship... to RP the ship when its cloaked, same IFF/ID combo.. never had issues.
Pages: 1 2 3