Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Salutations and all that sort of things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm not that much of a new person, but I've just created my account. I used to be here back in 4.84 till my Real Life kicked in. But now I think I can enjoy some discovery.

So... erm... well... Yeaaah.... That's about all. <.<

Welcome. Who were you back in 4.84?
Welcome to the server, there, and enjoy your time.
Make sure to read the rules, they've been altered a bit lately, some changes here and there. Always good to refresh.

If you need some help/advice, join the Disco Help Skype Channel by Tazuras.
You can find the link for joining it in his signature.

Good luck.

P.S.

Please say you're not a girl, because if you are, our resident forum nerds will get all excited and what not.
(Lookin' at you, fellas!)

:P
Welcome! Read again what Swift said, that are the most important things.

Next, you could join a Faction. Like by clicking the link in my siggie.
' Wrote:If you need some help/advice, join the Disco Help Skype Channel by Tazuras.
You can find the link for joining it in his signature.
Wow, I like never have to post this anymore, awesome!

Anyway... Welcome, glad you decided to join the forums. There is a lot of cool stuff here and great people. If you would like to be more involved in the community I highly recommend getting skype, it is the standard around here for chat. The help channel is also there to provide people who havent been highly involved in the community the opportunity to get to know other players in a friendly, moderated, and relatively spam free environment. We also can provide just about any introduction you might please.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and continue to have fun in game.

Cya around.
I'm Herlock's sister, if some knows.... I'm now thinking about selling his Order Guard ships... <-<

But thanks for the warm welcome guys!
' Wrote:Please say you're not a girl, because if you are, our resident forum nerds will get all excited and what not.
(Lookin' at you, fellas!)

The Liberty Rogues are feeling very protective of this one, after you lot scared our last away.
' Wrote:Welcome. Who were you back in 4.84?

Mostly the LNS-Santa-Fe, Navy ID'd, FL IFF. (Which would be crazy today)

And yes, I'm 100% Devoted to the Liberty Rogues. (And to certain people in it. *Nudges Jake, Syndrom, Nighthawk and Kurosora*)

You guys are the best =D
Welcome to Discovery.

<strike>Watch out for Ironwatsas.....</strike>
' Wrote:I'm Herlock's sister, if some knows.... I'm now thinking about selling his Order Guard ships... <-<

But thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Hai Jess.:D