Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the LN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Transmission to: Liberty Navy High Command--
--Origin: Isaac Goldwell, Java Station, Tau-23--

To whom it may concern,

The following image was recorded by the security cameras located in Tau-39 earlier today:
--Uploading Image--
When questioned as to his motives, the captain of the vessel responded that "No one told him it was a high security system".

I sincerely hope the Liberty Navy has no interests in expanding it's patrols into the Tau area, as such action would no doubt cause even more conflict within the region. I also trust that the captain in question will be educated in the errors of trespassing within high security areas as, next time, our gunners may not be so discerning in whom they target.

I trust you to come to a resolution upon this matter and that it will not strain relationships between the Independant Miners' Guild and the House of Liberty.

Sincerely, Goldwell, I, Director of Mining, IMG.

--Transmission Ends--
[Image: KitvixenCharTemplate.png]

In certain corners of the Sirius Sector, some of us are less concerned about politics and diplomacy...

[Image: screen31.jpg]

Sir, your concerns were addressed and eliminated... At least, for a short while. It is unclear what the corrupt intentions of the Liberty Na... - excuse me - the corporate stooges of Ageira, Interspace, and so many others will do with their big guns and ships when they get bored.

I would recommend the IMG and others to take caution when close to these vile loons.

Yours,
Kit

...Transmission Terminated
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

~Lt. Commander Jack Malrone.
>Lt. Dexter.

Director Goldwell,

This "Lt.Dexter" did not receive authourisation from any officer of the Liberty Navy to proceed anywhere near the Tau-29 system.

The Navy is appreciative that you chose not to fire on this individual, as now we can fully debrief the Captain on the errors of his ways.

We'll see to it that a situation like this doesn't occur again,

Lt. Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]