Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bustlin' Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why is it in the station bars, you'll only ever see one NPC per table? On most stations the tables have four seats, so I think it''d be cool if some of the busier stations had more of those seats used at any one time.

Seeing a station bar where just about every seat is taken and the room is packed with NPCs would be great. Especially seeing as they'd all be offering bribes, rumours or missions.

Is it even possible to add more than one NPC per table though?
I think that's a good idea if it can be done, they don' even have to have interactions, just be present.

'course, I'm not going to complain if they DO interact.
I've always wondered about that, too. Another thing is that a lot of times, the bartenders aren't tending bar.
And what's with everbody clammin' up exactly when you need that double or triple...

*blank balloon stare...*

' Wrote:And what's with everbody clammin' up exactly when you need that double or triple...

*blank balloon stare...*

Exactly.
I'm sure you know how much trouble that can be.

Sometimes, I really do think a drink should be able open up bribes from those certain people...
Interesting idea, but the real challenge is finding someone who knows how to get the new seats into the game files (I think some bases might have some spares from SP) and more importantly wants to spend the time coding them.

Also, get to many in there and I'm pretty sure it won't be to kind to clicking on certain NPCs (Some getting stuck behind others), to the frame rate or the loading time.
Lemme look into it.... I have skills, and it makes me feel useful.
I think I know how to do it.

I'll have a go, sounds fun.

Seth
Oh wow - reactions! Usually my threads fail straight off:PI'd be up for places like Waterloo station (the large IC orbital stations; they're always packed) and Rogue/Corsair bases receiving crowd attention. The rogues and Corsairs of Crete especially because 99% of players for these factions seem to RP as permanently drunk boozers.
Don't forget the Mollies!
Pages: 1 2 3