Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WHAT THE!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on my shire, in dublin, Random wimpy NPC atack. Suddenly my sheilds fall.a GOOD trans sheild.Drop in two hits from ........something. I am was near(3k) a pair of nubs. No bases.No cap patrol. Just 4 molly wolfhounds
I've had that happen to my Barghest in Liberty. No idea why, but BAM tiny fleet of NPCs fire and my shields are gone. Donno mate, it's the way it goes until it gets fixed.
' Wrote:on my shire, in dublin, Random wimpy NPC atack. Suddenly my sheilds fall.a GOOD trans sheild.Drop in two hits from ........something. I am was near(3k) a pair of nubs. No bases.No cap patrol. Just 4 molly wolfhounds

A capship patrol might have spawned 3 K from you.
' Wrote:A capship patrol might have spawned 3 K from you.
maybe... but even a molly GB would not be able to instahit his sheilds.
It may have been lag.

As in, damage had already been done to your shields, and it just took a slightly longer time for the packets of information from the server to reach your computer.
it takes em 5 mins to pierce the regen. I dont think so
I'm with Elsdragon on this. I've seen it happen in my Barghest multiple times. Has yet to kill me, but it's there.
Happened once or twice.

Hasnt happened recently. Maybe a player attacked you?
Starfleas droped my shield? dont think so.
Hey! It's been a cloaked Admin! YESYESYES! They have CLOAKS! Didn't you know?:P

Seriously now, if you have a Shire, you shouldn't have a problem with the Bretonian Caps in Dublin.
On the other hand, i don't know if there are Scylla patrols there. I think 1 or 2 shots of Cruiser Pulse Cannons of said hypothetical Scylla can take down your shield. And i have no idea how to check if there are Scylla patrols there.