Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone in the community. I'm new to Discovery, I have spent the last 3 days on the forums alone lol. I like to read what everyone says before I get my feet wet:DAlso wanted to give a "BIG Thanks" to Tazuras:yahoo: for helping me with the download and install of the Discovery Mod. I was pretty lost till you helped me! And for anyone else that is new and needs help I strongly recommend getting Skype and talking to Tazuras hes full of info and more than willing to help! Look forward to seeing out there.

P.S Better keep your cargo close lol, as I find thievery better suits my life style than a hard days work:P

Avilin
Welcome mate, Read the rules and other boring things and have fun.
Hello and welcome to Discovery! Like BloodSword said, read the rules, than reread them, than for the heck of it. Read'm again.

By the way, Bloodsword, your signature is too large.
Hi! If you need any more help deciding on ships, factions or anything, just post here or ask in the help channel.

Cya around.
Welcome welcome! Be sure you read the Holly Book, and if you have question, don't be too shy and ask them!
Welcome to Discovery, mate. I imagine somebody above me has already told you to read the rules and have fun and all of that, so listen to them, they know what they're talking about. Don't go begging for money, we all hate that...

Also, consider joining the 101st Outcast Guard, we're always looking for pilots with good RP to bolster the ranks and fight for the Orange Dream. Also, our Outcasts-Only home system has a black hole.
'sup
Welcome on Disco
Welcome to Disco.

See you in space:P
Thanks for all the support guys! See you in game!! :D
Pages: 1 2