Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Anybody feel the same as me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since the release of the first 4.85 beta I feel like it's an entirely different mod which I know nothing about. But in 4.84 I pretty much knew where to buy everything, what some of the best loadouts and trade routes were, and most systems basic layouts. Now, I feel like a noob again. I don't have a clue where to get most things, I only know one trade route, and most of the systems I previously knew the layouts to have changed.

Does anyone feel the same way here?
i dont feel like a noob, sorry.
If you have a ship that's visited all the stations that make sense, you can work out trade routes just by flying around and looking.
' Wrote:i dont feel like a noob, sorry.
You haven't been here long though. I've been here years and was so used to everything, now it just seems weird, scary and crazy :wacko:.

Edit: Was talking to masternerdguy, not you Benjy. I agree, but can you just pm me some, no one has to know...
' Wrote:You haven't been here long though. I've been here years and was so used to everything, now it just seems weird, scary and crazy :wacko:.

i feel like ive been here a while, i was here for 4.84 too.
Selling locations are more logical now...for example, the GMG doesn't have to go to Freeport 11 to purchase their bomber or a BATTLESHIP in RHINELAND to purchase their fighter, both are sold at the GMG forces HQ.

Also, you don't have to go to Gran Canaria to buy mines, or Gammu to buy SNACS...

Edit: The GMG fighter being sold in Rheinland... that's like an Odin being sold on Battleship Fes O_o
' Wrote:Selling locations are more logical now...for example, the GMG doesn't have to go to Freeport 11 to purchase their bomber or a BATTLESHIP in RHINELAND to purchase their fighter, both are sold at the GMG forces HQ.

Also, you don't have to go to Gran Canaria to buy mines, or Gammu to buy SNACS...

Edit: The GMG fighter being sold in Rheinland... that's like an Odin being sold on Battleship Fes O_o

remember when the barracuda had to be bought at Cortez on a spa and cruise planet?
' Wrote:You haven't been here long though. I've been here years and was so used to everything, now it just seems weird, scary and crazy :wacko:.

Edit: Was talking to masternerdguy, not you Benjy. I agree, but can you just pm me some, no one has to know...

Been here longer than both of you.. And I don't feel like a noob.

It's great fun having to re-explore everything.
I, personally, love feeling like a newb. I love the thrill of having the unknown just around the corner, and surprises coming up with every quest dialogue. However, I don't know what you're talking about. Mostly everything is pretty much the same...
' Wrote:I, personally, love feeling like a newb. I love the thrill of having the unknown just around the corner, and surprises coming up with every quest dialogue. However, I don't know what you're talking about. Mostly everything is pretty much the same...

i think hes a little unsettled that he has to find a new trade route.
Pages: 1 2 3