Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question on the RUles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without engaging anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

I was PvPing someone in New York space today and was killed, When I got killed he flew away. About 5 minutes after flying away he logged off the game. I than re-entered the system since he was not there any more.

He than came back OORPing in system chat saying "Get out now", "Okay do leave, I will report you than" (I know this is not allowed)

So my question is: If you were killed in a PvP battle and the person that kills you leave the system or logs off the game, may you re-enter the system once again?
According to a recent sanction report, no, let me find the link:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40629

Got sanctioned for that exact thing. You used to be able to do it, but it appears with the rewrite, no, you cant.
Of course you can't, that doesn't ruin your whole night if you can, they want being killed to ruin your entire night.
Isnt on the server shown "Unless the Player leaves the system"?
I dont know which of them works. lol.
It's different if you flee. If you're killed, you're out of the system for four hours no matter what. If you flee, you're out of the system for four hours or when the person/people that fought against you leave, whichever comes first.

The rule apparently changed....It now reads:
5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

Apparently, this means that even if your LPI Light Fighter got missile spammed by 8 rheinland gunships, you could still be metagame-sanctioned if you chose to switch to a Pirate character and taxed a trader in the same system your LPI died in.
Indeed, it was one of them that was re written. Now your out for 4 hours, period.
It gives incentive to flee now. If you escape, you can return if they leave or log off. If you die however, you're out of the system on all characters for a while.
Does this rule apply to traders as well?

Kind of a silly question, but I thought I'd ask.
Nope. Traders are free to come back (and get pirated) as many times as they like.
Pages: 1 2