Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nice Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a GRIEFER:tease:I annoy people, I drive everybody mad :angry2: You are not gonna like me but this community is just my next stop/pick until I move elsewhere ;)

Griefing makes me happy :yahoo: I can't do anything about it, sorry :(

A little hint: Read the rules!

So, basically, you're coming to Discovery to annoy people. Well, as long as you're RPing well while annoying them and staying within the rules, then you should do fine. If not, your stay here may be rather short. If you're griefing people, you'll probably want to get your hands on a generic pirate ID and some kind of pirate ship, like the bloodhound, or a civilian ship, like the Arrow. When on this server, there are several gorups who you should beware of:
Firstly, the nomads/keepers/Wilde/Phantoms/SCRA. They are invite only groups who are rather unfriendly to everyone else.
Also, the Xenos are not your friends, unless you are another xeno. They will hunt you down in YEEHAW!ing packs
Finally, Mon'star is not your friend either.
No, actually Mon'Star is your friend.
Seek him out in game. I think you two should be able to join forces quite well.
' Wrote:A little hint: Read the rules!
I'm afraid I can't :( I'm seriously mentally ill:secret:
well, if you dont follow the rules, you may very well be banned. then you can more easily move on. We are a helpful community like that.
A wacky laugh a minuter. Just what we need.

Join the...um...ugh...have fun...
Ill see you in space.

We'll soon see who is more annoying.
[Image: good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg]
Are you Apricot?
Pages: 1 2