Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: how in gods name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
steps please a link or something

note i have one of the bribes
goto coronado, Barrier Gate Station.

Get the double FL bribe there.
Well its not fun...

I remember seeing a post somewhere but heres the short versioni:

Visit every single system
Kill freindlies, to fix rep with pirates
do missions for friendlies to fix rep
take bribes

its a long process not something you can do right away...however i do remember seeing that a few players offer services along the lines of setting up characters, and getting ships....

Its pricey though
i cant get the second bribe i got the first from barrier gate now it wont show back up
You need a double bribe. So when you first get there, you wait till there are 2 bribes in the bar at the same time, then take both.
The only way to get a double bribe is to get them both at the same time, on the same trip to the bar. Once you have one, you can't get another until your rep drops back to neutral... And the only way to do that is to find the (rare) Freelancer NPCs and blow them up until your rep drops. Be sure to drop it at least down to near total neutral, otherwise a double bribe might not be enough to max out your rep.
I got a triple bribe there 2 weeks ago

just make a fresh character, don't do anything just go there... you will get the triple bribe almost every time, don't quit until you get it. as it will max your rep
Got a triple bribe myself there once. Luck, really
If you are looking for Freelancer NPC's to kill come to Alpha. We are awash in them.
heres the problem then its a freelancer gb needed for a story i cant afford to remake it dont say trade as i cant because of to many pirates (the 2millordai10second) ones who wont ever get anything from me as to be blunt i find them to be pvpwhores
Freelancer rep is linked to Bounty Hunter and Zoner rep. Do hundreds of BHG missions until your rep for Freelancer gets green, then /droprep. You can also buy bribes for Zoners and BHG to speed up the process.
Pages: 1 2 3