Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Sentinel Program Concept?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to vary my roleplay and have ability to RP in a dedicated fashion in more than one House as a lawful. Also, I think I remember a comment that a certain Bretonian, wanting a Sentinel program with the Liberty *cough* Corruption *cough* removed and implanted with Bretonian laws and such.

I am up for a bit of RP in Bretonia, I used to try but lost interest, but I'm willing again. But I'll restrict myself to a Hussar, I won't jump into anything else due to some reasons I will explain in a Bio if you guys are willing.

I will not call the Bretionian Sentinel's... Sentinel's. I want their codename to fit in with Bretonia, I'm thinking a Squire or Knight, but I think Squire fits best since they are subordinates to the BAF and BPA. Since a Squire is an assisstant, a support role, not direct role.

If allowed I'd base them out of Cambridge Research Station since that is perfect to monitor and improve them.

So, feedback? Also, I don't PM many, nor do I know who to contact in this regard, thus the thread.:unsure:
Don't see why not, really.
i have no complaints.

go for it.