Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order Light Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In Short

To not ramble on endlessly, the order needs a LF. Everyone else has a LF, even the BHG (whom we do a lot of fighting with) have a LF and we don't. Why is this? Personally, i think a dev just forgot to do it, but here's my idea for the Ibis.

Some Specz

3000 armor
6 weapon groups, 3 nines and 3 tens.
Able to equip up to a class 8 lf shield.
Pirahna's Handling
Starblazer's Power Supply
CD
Mine

Why i made it the way I did

I can see some resistance to an order lf due to "balance", so this lf will not be the end-all and be-all of solo LF pwnage (does this even exist?). If you think the specs are not good enough, I'm sure we can increase them without getting absolutely redicilious.

If you say "well, this LF is too strong", please compare it to the fighters the order has to offer. the HF anubis has like 4200 armor or something, their VHF has like 10k something. So, this ship has 3k armor to scale down the defenses according to the other ships. The only class 8 shield achieves the same.:wacko:

please comment, constructive criticism only.

It would be sold on toledo.
While yes, the Order doesn't have a light fighter, they really don't need one. They reside in the most dangerous, radiation tinged, nomad infested part of the sirius sector. A light fighter would get eaten alive. More importantly, it would be yet another ship that no one would use.

The BHG have a LF for their core world operations, not their deep-space nomad hunting trips.
' Wrote:While yes, the Order doesn't have a light fighter, they really don't need one. They reside in the most dangerous, radiation tinged, nomad infested part of the sirius sector. A light fighter would get eaten alive. More importantly, it would be yet another ship that no one would use.

The BHG have a LF for their core world operations, not their deep-space nomad hunting trips.

i got an idea.

In order to counter hostile LF and in order to have a faster, more maneuverable fighter for deep space recon, the order created the ibis.
its already made. Jinx is deciding when to put it in
' Wrote:its already made. Jinx is deciding when to put it in

specs?
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=36908&st=0

And the idea was 3 weapons. 2 lvl 9 and 1 lvl 10 or something like that, it's all been thought out. As for it being sold on Lisbon... we'll see, maybe just the Apophis for the start and the Isis later on.
' Wrote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=36908&st=0

And the idea was 3 weapons. 2 lvl 9 and 1 lvl 10 or something like that, it's all been thought out. As for it being sold on Lisbon... we'll see, maybe just the Apophis for the start and the Isis later on.

3 weapons?! it will be eaten alive!
No.

The arrow has 2 and its still an awesome ship.

I think 3 is the best. Especially if they are class 10s...:D
What you are proposing sounds more like a Medium fighter then a Light fighter.
Heh. Nah. Light fighter. Kind of like the Nomad Moprh... I assume..
Pages: 1 2