Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For the LSF, LPI, and LN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I was having a discussion with a gent on why the Defender, the Guardian, the Patriot, and the Liberator wouldn't be used by a civilian organization.

He brought up the fact that IF the organization that built them wanted to fly them, they would just build them for themselves on the side, outside of the normal orders placed by the LSF, LPI, and LN.

So where are these fighter manufactured? I mean we know that the bigger ships are built by the Navy at Norfolk, but what of the fighters?

Does the Navy build them at Norfolk as well, or are they built at a different facility? Planet side maybe? Could Agiera / DSE / some other corporation be building them somewhere?

I would be nice to get his down on paper somewhere, kinds like Renzu shipwrights took credit for building certain civilian ships, and the Zoners are known for building some civilian ships.

Any ideas?
AFAIK DSE builds all of your stuff.
If I remember correctly, Dusty is right:
However, they are under contract to provide only for the Navy, so it is likely they wouldn't build it for themselves.