Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
From another message I posted:

' Wrote:Personally, I am APPRECIATIVE of those who haven't quit and walked away.

" The Grass is always greener over the septic tank"

For those of you who do nothing but complain about the LPI, I have a challenge, if you have the guts:

Play as a new LPI recruit for 1 week. Yup, just one little ole week, hell, I will even buy your ship out of my own funds. 5 Million to setup a Patriot with weapons.

Make a fake login name, let me know via PM who you are, and its on. Come and see with your own eyes.

Tell you what, I am even going to make a general post about this....

I am serious. Come and see how great we have it. I am sick of the complainers. Now either put up and take the challenge, or shut up and sit down.

*applause*
I have an indie LPI in a Liberator, does that count?
Make it a Libby GB and we got ourselves a deal. I never really played on the lawfull side of Liberty. Mostly because of the ... characteristics presented by the players on said side.

Sounds like fun actually. In a "what have i gotten myself into" kinda way.
: That would be part of the challenge, the LF. Even a libby (I'm assuming it's the mk2 LF) would have a hard enough time at the job.
I think he was asking for a Liberty Gunboat. Which is completely ridiculous. If you don't want to play police properly, then don't try at all.

Yes, a big part of police RP is the fact that they fly small, undergunned ships, and can't shoot up everything that bothers them.

I'd really like to see who will actually take up this challenge. Likely none of the regular "OMGZZZ lawfuls suck" people, if I'm any judge of character.
Well , the reason that i asked for a Liberty Gunboat is that I already know what awaits me if I go in in a Light Fighter. That beeing squads of 5+ Rogues, Hackers and assorted criminals and lolwutters alike overkilling me on every corner , basically making the role of "police" unplayable.

I have nothing on the LPI really , except for a few nasty "Cut the chatter , I want to blast you" moments. The LN are a much bigger problem if you ask me...
Ya, I meant the liberator LF.
Hm... I might give it a try through interpol. I'm a glutton for being insta-gibbed by gunboats.
' Wrote:Well , the reason that i asked for a Liberty Gunboat is that I already know what awaits me if I go in in a Light Fighter. That beeing squads of 5+ Rogues, Hackers and assorted criminals and lolwutters alike overkilling me on every corner , basically making the role of "police" unplayable.

Congratulations, you've realized the point of this challenge.
If all else fails...

EJECT!

(Actually, that should probably be your first option.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5